Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. MSU - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Alright guys. It sucks that Tua is injured. Again. It really sucks. But this team isn’t finished for the season. We still have a playoff to play for. Let’s rally around the Mac Attack. He can do it.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Sweet kid. Amazing human. I wanted this kid to have everything he deserves. Feeling for him.

I don’t blame Nick. It’s football.

But this really sucks

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
If Saban ruins Tua pro career over that, he should hang em up. That is unforgivable. You gotta protect the damn kid. He's given more than he should've already.

If Tua has a long-rehab injury that affects his draft stock, Saban has made an unforgivable blunder for me.
Tua has already proven to be injury-prone; which should give all owners and GMs pause. This only adds to it. That knock against him was already there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Something to remember about practising the two-minute drill against live competition - it's not just practice for the QB.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
For once, I agree with Galloway. Hindsight is always 20/20. 2 minute drill practice seemed like a good idea at the time.
I agree too. But two weeks in a row two seemingly good decisions come back to bite us. I hate that. I mean it’s nobody’s fault..... well I’ll blame the refs.... lol

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I was screaming "throw it away!!!!"
Yeah, Sark hasn't called any rollouts of any sorts today, if its not there he should've just thrown it away earlier, don't force it especially up 35-7. I just hope that it's nothing career threatening.

smokies1

1st Team
Jul 10, 2005
With Tua having injuries both this year and last I wonder what it does to his draft stock.

can't be good, NFL protects QB's a lot better than college, but they still take hits from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.