Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. MSU - 2nd Half...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hope the team comes out and plays with a fire in their belly. Need to play the entire first team to continue to get Mac ready for Auburn.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I will say that I just cried with sadness and frustration for Tua, his family, and the team. I am just baffled at what has happened. I think Mac can win this game for us but it will be very difficult to beat Auburn now. And/or LSU in playoffs or OU in the Sugar Bowl.

I sure hope this does not end his career.
Life is bigger than beating Auburn or going to the playoffs.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
roll tide. i hope the team rallies around mac. i feel absolutely horrible for tua.
Earle had a lengthy post explaining how a hip can get blown out with this type injury. Even thinking about that makes me feel light-headed and nauseous at the same time.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Tua is in good hands ,the best orthopedic drs anywhere, , this is why you need to go to class and get your degree, life after football,

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Give Mac the full offense and bury these guys.

Taulia has played in 4 games hasnt he? He will have to play now to get ready for his backup role...burning his redshirt if I'm not mistaken.

Man, Tua....

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Let’s hope five guys can decide to play physically other than when they’re trying to get cheap shots in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.