Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. MSU...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ok, so I'm going to make a prediction.

A lot of media talking heads will say bad things about Coach Saban regarding injured players especially Tua.
I put myself in timeout because I'm frankly sympathetic to that take and didn't want to litigate it during the game thread. Saban made one of his all-time blunders and it may cost this team the Iron Bowl and an outside shot at a national title. He's getting paid the big bucks to see the big picture and the big picture for this team is that the defense is not great so they're riding on the back of Tua Tagovailoa. I'd argue that the mentality that he was done probably had an affect on execution in that abortive drive. Putting him out there for 2-min drill 25-ish starts into his career was not seeing the big picture.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Studs of the Game:

Offense- Najee Harris- Another dominant day with 4 TDs.

Defense- Christian Harris- played his best game today. Played sideline to sideline.

ST- Tyler Perrine- He is becoming a weapon.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, it was a tough game, with some tough injuries. It obviously doesn't look good for Tua for the rest of this season, but I hope he will be okay long term. Just a fluke injury. I can't remember the last time I saw a hip injury like that in a football game. Also, don't know about Raekwon but hope he will be okay, along with DJ Dale.

It's come together time for this team. You can either fold your tents or come together and play hard for each other. This can still be a successful season.

And yes, the talking heads are already coming out bashing Coach Saban.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hell froze over and Joey Galloway is the strongest defender of Saban.
Unreal.
For a minute I thought those two were going to the mat. My opinion is Galloway is correct. This was just a really fluke injury, and if he just throws it away he doesn't even get hit. But Tua is a warrior, and he always thinks he can make something happen. I hope it's not as bad as it looks, and Tua makes a complete recovery.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Glad to hear Tua is going to St. Vincent. Didn't want him dying from ultra-mrsa at Golden Triangle or DCH. Gotta laugh I reckon ��

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.