Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. MSU...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, I've been through the hip socket/hip injury route. My replacement was done by the Andrews group, specifically by Dr. Davis, the GaTech team physician. Nothing is ever the same. They don't recommend running at all. Bo did that when he shouldn't and replacements have come a long way since then. Either a dislocation or a broken hip socket, his career here is probably over and it's sad. He was just sort of a magic player to watch. Our team needs to pull together and see how far we can go. May not be popular to say, but I really think that Mac Jones is probably the equal of GMac, and we won a NC with him...

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Well, I've been through the hip socket/hip injury route. My replacement was done by the Andrews group, specifically by Dr. Davis, the GaTech team physician. Nothing is ever the same. They don't recommend running at all. Bo did that when he shouldn't and replacements have come a long way since then. Either a dislocation or a broken hip socket, his career here is probably over and it's sad. He was just sort of a magic player to watch. Our team needs to pull together and see how far we can go. May not be popular to say, but I really think that Mac Jones is probably the equal of GMac, and we won a NC with him...
They’re similar players but GMac had a great defense to lean on.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I didn’t watch the game or see the injury but I gather from everything I’ve seen on here and other social media platforms that barring a miraculous recovery Tua has taken his last snap as a collegiate player.

November almost never seems to be a kind month to us. I sincerely hope that our ptb will seriously consider rebalancing our schedule at some point by moving some conference games around. 3 out of 4 meat grinder games in the final month the regular season is too much.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Time to hire someone to teach blocking and tackling. It’s also time to find guys who want to block and tackle. The trenches have no fire anymore and it’s spring to the other parts of the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Aaron Suttles: Tua has a dislocated hip with posterior wall fracture, out for the year.
Saw that on his Twitter feed; Sad news; [FONT=&quot]Great kid and pure magic to watch in a Crimson uniform; best wishes for the future. RTR #13 ![/FONT]

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Right now I care little about wins and losses, championships, or individual awards.

Right now I’m heart sick for a young man that has done nothing but represent the University and this program as the epitome of class and dignity. Tua is everything a student athlete can and should be.

Sickening and heartbreaking.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I have been watching football a long time. Tua throwing to these receivers was one of the biggest treats if not the biggest I've had as a fan. Hate it for him; will join the prayers for him.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Right now I care little about wins and losses, championships, or individual awards.

Right now I’m heart sick for a young man that has done nothing but represent the University and this program as the epitome of class and dignity. Tua is everything a student athlete can and should be.

Sickening and heartbreaking.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I grew up as a child in the 70’s with Coach Bryant. Tua is the best we’ve had at the QB position. He’s a great young man and a great example for all. It’s my prayer tonight that he is restored to full health. Thanks Tua for all you’ve done for us.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Agree with all these posts. Havent thought much about the win. Unreal the fate of this season. And then you realize how much these injuries affect the lives of these young fellas.MSU had some kids carted off too. Hope they are ok. Havent heard. Tua just couldnt catch a break. I recall when he first started playing that he injured his throwing hand. Just injury prone it has seemed.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I just don't ever remember Saban or any coach at Bama pulling a starting QB in 1st half regardless of score.

Watching this game, I know I didn't want Tua to come out because I wasn't sure if defense would control the game. Really hadn't all year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.