Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. MSU...

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I hated losing to LSU but it doesn’t matter now. This was just an absolutely devastating game for our season.
It was a tough game, no doubt. But, it's not the end of the world or for our program. Looking forward to the next game. I'll let the prognosticators have fun with all that stuff. I believe at the end of the season, we'll get the 4 best teams in the playoffs. If we're in it, great. If not, I'll look forward to the bowl game.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Gawd, I just feel for the Tua family as a whole. His HEALTH overall for life is more important than a game despite what that game brings us.

I'm a "never quitter." Maybe we can't win it all this year, but we're not dead yet.

Get it going and win out is the first order of business. FORCE the committee to vote, 'You're not good enough this year.'

This has been a more frustrating year than 2010, which is saying a lot.

bamagirl 44

Dec 26, 2014
If people keep blaming Coach Saban for everything he could just very well retire at the end of this season and then what..... I'm sure Tua wanted to play ....end of story

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Prayers for Tua, Davis, Ruggs, and the whole team. Prayers for Coach, too, as he's going to second guess himself for a long time. He was visibly shaken before the half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.