Tua's Injury

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
SIAP (not going to search 16 pages). Is there a silver lining in this dark cloud? Could Tua return next season because of the inevitable draft status hit?
I doubt that he plays anywhere next year.

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
I agree....to an extent. Part of me thinks Tua wouldn't want to end his college career like that. I bet he redshirts next year and comes back for a 5th season.
How can you red shirt when he's played in every game this year? He can come back for his senior season.

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Alistarwills I apologize if I offended you as I was just trying to help explain to the writer of a previous post that errors can be made either in diagnosis and or reporting especially when all of the information used collected is second hand at best and notbtobtake it a the final word. I was not saying or stating anything definitively. Also I am guessing you are referring to an mri since you used your brother as a source and he is an mri tech but all of the early speculation and reports indicated a possible fracture which given the sheer force of the impact would not be unreasonable but not guaranteed until diagnosed fully. Keep in mind they may not have had access initially to an mri at the stadium and were using a traditional X-ray. Missed fractures and ghost fractures relics is not that uncommon for traditional X-rays also other variables can occur equipment, operation, film etc. Nothing is infallible including all medical equipment. This is why I primarily stated that everything is speculation until it comes from the source and to not rush to any judgements but just to pray for Tua and his family.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Sources confirmed on ESPN that he did also have a fracture even though the quote from the Dr didn’t include that. I hope it isn’t fractured.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
No offense taken friend. I was just sharing what he had told me. I think we actually posted close enough together we were probably both typing at the same time.
Alistarwills I apologize if I offended you as I was just trying to help explain to the writer of a previous post that errors can be made either in diagnosis and or reporting especially when all of the information used collected is second hand at best and notbtobtake it a the final word. I was not saying or stating anything definitively. Also I am guessing you are referring to an mri since you used your brother as a source and he is an mri tech but all of the early speculation and reports indicated a possible fracture which given the sheer force of the impact would not be unreasonable but not guaranteed until diagnosed fully. Keep in mind they may not have had access initially to an mri at the stadium and were using a traditional X-ray. Missed fractures and ghost fractures relics is not that uncommon for traditional X-rays also other variables can occur equipment, operation, film etc. Nothing is infallible including all medical equipment. This is why I primarily stated that everything is speculation until it comes from the source and to not rush to any judgements but just to pray for Tua and his family.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
That response, from some guy at a 4-letter network, deserves a 4-letter word in response.

So I won't.

(OK, it was from a fake account.............same 4 letters apply.)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Lost a lot of respect for Herbstreit with that one. For those who do not use the twitter, Herbie had a picture of Prothro with his ankle and foot at an unnatural angle and the caption, "Nick Saban is Mike Shula."
Classless, obnoxious statement in keeping with the worst traditions of American journalism.
I am thinking unkind words toward Herbie.
They said it's a fake account...Herbie is calling a game on ABC right now. Doubt he's tweeting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.