Game Thread: UGA @ AU: “The DSOR”

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The Barn’s front 7 is gonna give us fits. With the injuries on defense, their misdirection runs scare me too.
Yep.

And it ain't like Mac Jones has ever been in an atmosphere like JHS.

The only "positive" to the whole thing is that Mac gets another entire game against a nobody and all the practice reps for the next few weeks.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
We need UGA to lose to clear out the path above us but, "Yes," - just so long as LSU beats them in the SECCG.

We need Oregon, Utah, Baylor, Minnesota, and UGA (at a minimum) to lose - and we need LSU to either win them all or lose TWICE prior to the SECCG (which ain't happening).

Then we can worry about Oklahoma.
350.jpg

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Yep.

And it ain't like Mac Jones has ever been in an atmosphere like JHS.

The only "positive" to the whole thing is that Mac gets another entire game against a nobody and all the practice reps for the next few weeks.
Tua has never played there, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Auburn has never won when I've pulled for them. Never.

Hope I am wrong today, but it's not looking good.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
We need UGA to lose to clear out the path above us but, "Yes," - just so long as LSU beats them in the SECCG.

We need Oregon, Utah, Baylor, Minnesota, and UGA (at a minimum) to lose - and we need LSU to either win them all or lose TWICE prior to the SECCG (which ain't happening).

Then we can worry about Oklahoma.
Minnesota currently losing to Iowa 3-20. Maybe the 1st domino?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.