Game Thread: UGA @ AU: “The DSOR”

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
Mooooooooo...
Questioning another fan's (and fellow UA grad's) loyalty truly is the last refuge of a person with nothing constructive to contribute. Bonus points for cherry picking and taking my comments out of context as well as reformatting / paraphrasing my actual post. Good job.

Sorry not sorry that I try to set my emotions aside and analyze our team's upcoming games like an outsider might. I heard Barrett Jones say he thought we were going to lose the LSU game prior to the contest. Guess he's a barner now?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I make an effort to contribute constructively...I appreciate the props, very nice. Sorry not sorry???Thanks for that Selena...I call them like I read them, sorry if that offended you. (and Barrett Jones was right.) Please start using capitals...(from your op).:Joker_PDT_06: on TideFans.com
Questioning another fan's (and fellow UA grad's) loyalty truly is the last refuge of a person with nothing constructive to contribute. Bonus points for cherry picking and taking my comments out of context as well as reformatting / paraphrasing my actual post. Good job.

Sorry not sorry that I try to set my emotions aside and analyze our team's upcoming games like an outsider might. I heard Barrett Jones say he thought we were going to lose the LSU game prior to the contest. Guess he's a barner now?

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
After listening to Coach Saban on Hey Coach I will tell you the Team is ready to play. This game coming up on Saturday is a preview of the Team we will see the next Saturday. The Team as a whole will come together and make it a season. Roll Tide!!!!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
After listening to Coach Saban on Hey Coach I will tell you the Team is ready to play. This game coming up on Saturday is a preview of the Team we will see the next Saturday. The Team as a whole will come together and make it a season. Roll Tide!!!!
Something like this situation either galvanizes an organization or destroys them. Sounds like it’s bringing them together. Having Tua on the sideline cheering them on would solidify the team. Here’s hoping for total domination the two weekends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.