Game Thread: UGA @ AU: “The DSOR”

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Looking ahead (assuming Georgia wins this game) I think the SEC Championship game against LSU will be a pretty decent game. If Georgia’s D plays well and holds Burrow to a lower score it could go Georgia’s way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Looking ahead (assuming Georgia wins this game) I think the SEC Championship game against LSU will be a pretty decent game. If Georgia’s D plays well and holds Burrow to a lower score it could go Georgia’s way.

For any chance to get into the playoff, we need to pull for LSU. That will be hard. However, I can't pull for Georgia either.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
For any chance to get into the playoff, we need to pull for LSU. That will be hard. However, I can't pull for Georgia either.
I was just taking an objective look at things...not considering our fate in all of it. I don’t like LSU or Georgia. At least we don’t have to lose to Georgia while having a injury depleted team.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Just like any other player that has to prepare for upcoming games. I'm more concerned with the defense, rather than offense.
Not that I disagree, but there's one player who touches the ball (virtually) every single offensive play besides the center.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If we don't have Tua, does it really matter? Tua is so far ahead of MJ.
That's not really the issue, though.

I mean, Mac Jones wasn't on the field last January when we lost to Clemson, 44-16, if we wanna go there.

Jones is now the horse, the next man up.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Looked bigger than that...it’s like taking a canon barrel to the head.

Could've been, but she was still shooting right up to when she was hit. They will all be blurred due to be too close! Hope she is ok. I dabble a little in football photography myself. I keep my head on a swivel and don't get too close to the sideline.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
As I predicted in the thread leading up to the game, this is what happens any time I try to pull for auburn when it would help Bama. You can always count on the barn to be a disappointment...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Per Adam Rittenberg:

Minnesota trails Iowa 20-6 at halftime despite out-gaining the Hawkeyes 226-221 and converting 4 of 8 third-down opportunities. Both teams have used aggressive offensive game plans, attacking downfield, but Iowa has reached the end zone three times while the Gophers have only two short field goals. Iowa achieved near-perfect balance on offense (113 rush yards, 108 pass yards) as quarterback Nathan Stanley and running back Tyler Goodson look very good.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If we don't have Tua, does it really matter? Tua is so far ahead of MJ.
I am not sure what the future holds, but I know that you can't give up. Yes, it matters. Not the winning or losing, but the not giving up.

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
I understand it is not as likely, but I am not ready to give up.
I'm not giving up but unless Tua makes a miraculous comeback for the post season, I don't think we have a chance against LSU, Ohio St or Clemson with MJ if we lucky enough to get in. There comes a point when you need to be realistic.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I am not sure what the future holds, but I know that you can't give up. Yes, it matters. Not the winning or losing, but the not giving up.
Thanks B1GTide...I think it’s so disappointing to have a generational quarterback and the best wide receivers ever on one team and not be able to realize our potential.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm not giving up but unless Tua makes a miraculous comeback for the post season, I don't think we have a chance against LSU, Ohio St or Clemson with MJ if we lucky enough to get in. There comes a point when you need to be realistic.
In 2014, we won with our 3rd string QB. Trust me - Mac is light years better than Cardale Jones.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.