The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Bulldog style-

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Najee looked great, the WR were in their groove, and Tua was great until.... argh!!!

The Bad- Evan Neal struggled immensely today, The LB’s seem lost

The Ugly- the refs didn’t call epic holds and a couple dirty shots. We continue to make un-Alabama like mistakes. And I can’t remember a time when we have had so many key injuries. Prayers for all players went out today

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Najee looked great, the WR were in their groove, and Tua was great until.... argh!!!

The Bad- Evan Neal struggled immensely today, The LB’s seem lost

The Ugly- the refs didn’t call epic holds and a couple dirty shots. We continue to make un-Alabama like mistakes. And I can’t remember a time when we have had so many key injuries. Prayers for all players went out today
Oh, and one addendum: Griese sucks as an announcer!!!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
The good - we won and no one else got hurt.
The bad - too many got hurt
The ugly- so many critical comments after the injuries. We as Bama fans as a whole should be better than that.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good- We showed some toughness in the running game and made some solid plays both offensively and defensively. Mac handled things well in a very tough situation because the air seemed to be sucked out of the stadium.
Bad- We continue to be sloppy and undisciplined with penalties. We missed some more tackles, but it was better.
Ugly- Injuries! I can only hope all of the young men injured today will recover and continue their careers.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good: A win (but doesn't feel like it ); Najee

Bad : Tua playing that last series; our run defense most of the time; injuries to 4 people

Ugly: Tua's injury and his future for football; I know things in life happen for a reason, but the injuries this year are terrible

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Good: 5/5 TDs before Tua injury. We didn’t collapse after.
Najee running and Najee post game pics with military.

[STRIKE]Bad[/STRIKE] Sad: Tua, Digg, Davis injuries. O lost its mojo after Tua injury.

ugly: everything after Tua’s injury.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The only thing good is we can be fairly certain Tua will not play for the DollFins, the Bungles, the DeadSkins, or either of the 2 teams from New Jerk (you know, the ones that play in the stadium where Jimmy Hoffa is supposed to be) or any other of the perennial losers of the NFL.

It may end up costing him untold millions, but his chances of being able to get out of bed, in the morning, when he is as old as CNS, have increased. That is the biggest regret of former players known to me feel. (Ok, that and they can not go out in public, without folks clamoring to be with you.)

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Good
A win over an SEC team, Tua will have a full recovery, our receivers, Mac Jones play, D backs played better.
BAD
Line play. O line and D line were average at best. Have been all year.
Ugly
Overall team speed.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Good
A win over an SEC team, Tua will have a full recovery, our receivers, Mac Jones play, D backs played better.
BAD
Line play. O line and D line were average at best. Have been all year.
Ugly
Overall team speed.
jess said in his article the defense and especially the d line had their best game of the year.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
jess said in his article the defense and especially the d line had their best game of the year.
Saban in his interview said the defense played one of it's best games of the season except for the 2 big running plays by their QB. At least Bama held Kylin Hill, the SEC's leading rusher, to his lowest yards. Our defense needs work, but even LSU's defense allowed John Rhys Plumlee last night to rush for 202 yards.. I don't think Bama allowed that much from him.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.