Game Thread: LSU @ Rebel Black Bear Land Sharks (ESPN)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I think they found a loophole. I think he was going to be suspended, but left in his own to avoid the suspension. Not sure how that gets around multiple failings in the NCAA's eyes, but it makes more sense than any information that we've been given...which is nothing from the Whos...
And wasn't a first time offense either...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think they found a loophole. I think he was going to be suspended, but left in his own to avoid the suspension. Not sure how that gets around multiple failings in the NCAA's eyes, but it makes more sense than any information that we've been given...which is nothing from the Whos...
I'm guessing he's 2-3 weeks out from being back to normal. He might do more damage than good being in the game.... Let's hope the football gods react accordingly

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It was just reported that he is out through next season - 4th offense - pot.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Read an article saying that he could be back if they make the CFPNCG??? (CBS I think, can't link right this second.)
I believe that the suspension for a 4th offense is 6 games. If that is true then the suspension would end after the first round of the playoffs. Alabama will beat them in that game, so he will not play again until 2020.

Roll Tide!

Last edited:

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Sort of back on the original topic - LSU is one blindside shot to the QB as a season ending injury away from being the weakest team to make the playoffs. Their defense is atrocious, and could not be depended on to lift them over most teams with an offensive pulse.

Just like a couple of you if I had to choose I would rather see LSU destroy UGA. However UGA has possibly the best chance to upset LSU by running the ball and keeping Burrow on the sideline, playing solid defense and ball control. Having said that, Kirby and UGA will find a way to screw it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.