Game Thread: LSU @ Rebel Black Bear Land Sharks (ESPN)

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
58-37; somebody scheduled an SEC West game and a BIG 12 game showed up. " Is this what we want football to be??"

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
58-37; somebody scheduled an SEC West game and a BIG 12 game showed up. " Is this what we want football to be??"
This is what football has become...basketball on grass/turf. I personally dont care for it...but doesnt matter, it's what we have now.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I know the corndogs are in State Fair heaven but Finebaum asked Marcus Spears on ESPN yesterday if he had a purple people eater dance for the putrid defense of LSU's that has given up 41 to Alabama and now 37 to Ole Miss. And as Finebaum pointed out, got "gashed" by Ole Miss. Spears did admit that he is beginning to worry about that. I hope they enjoy this season, however it turns out. Because I fully believe this season is a one hit wonder.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Bringing Divinity back reeks of desperation...and all out yuckiness...
I know the corndogs are in State Fair heaven but Finebaum asked Marcus Spears on ESPN yesterday if he had a purple people eater dance for the putrid defense of LSU's that has given up 41 to Alabama and now 37 to Ole Miss. And as Finebaum pointed out, got "gashed" by Ole Miss. Spears did admit that he is beginning to worry about that. I hope they enjoy this season, however it turns out. Because I fully believe this season is a one hit wonder.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Everything I read said that it was pot...you can't change that outcome, only your punishment if it fits the situation...I could be wrong, but this isn't 100% right either...
The reports made it sound like he left the team, not the other way around.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.