Game Thread: Jalen Hurts @ Baylor (ABC)

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
Sorry, brain fart. I had completely forgotten about them with everything that's gone on today so it would be- LSU, OSU, Baylor, Clemson. All undefeated conference champions. It would be hard to argue otherwise, imo.
If that’s how it plays out it would be hard to argue against it, but, assuming Baylor holds on, I feel like Oklahoma will win in the rematch for the Big 12 championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
An unbeaten P5 HAS to go.

Iowa in 2015 or Wisky in 2017 - no, maybe they weren't "the best" in the eyeball test.

But we HAVE to reward an unbeaten season in that situation. This is not 1984 BYU.
Hey Selma,

I can't remember but I thought Baylor was under all kind of sniffing from the NCAA for something with Title IX or discrimination or something. I can't remember the details but I'm sure you do. Did that all go away?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, but at this point.....................do any of us even care? The joy is gone. At least for this year. Getting Gus fired is all we have to get excited about.
I guarantee you that Tua still cares, and he is the one injured. Buck up, man.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Here's the thing about Baylor- I could see them getting beat next week vs. Texas and then losing to OU in the conference championship game. I know they're dominating right now but its hard to be a good team twice. That is what OU is. They're a good but not great team.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Hey Selma,

I can't remember but I thought Baylor was under all kind of sniffing from the NCAA for something with Title IX or discrimination or something. I can't remember the details but I'm sure you do. Did that all go away?
Yes, Matt Rhule completely cleaned house when he came in. He had to or else it wouldve gotten worse, imo. They were terrible in year 1. Something like 1-11. But, since the second half of last year he's put together a winning program. He basically started from the ground up.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I guarantee you that Tua still cares, and he is the one injured. Buck up, man.
I'm not out on the field. I would be ready and hair on fire. We will see who wants to be out there, and who will do the work.

As for watching.....................no, sorry, the joy is gone. Maybe I've see too many career-ending injuries in my days. Tua might end up ok. We'll only know when he gets to be my age, and I won't be here then.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm not out on the field. I would be ready and hair on fire. We will see who wants to be out there, and who will do the work.

As for watching.....................no, sorry, the joy is gone. Maybe I've see too many career-ending injuries in my days. Tua might end up ok. We'll only know when he gets to be my age, and I won't be here then.
I understand the emotion, but Bama football is bigger than a player or coach. I'm not lecturing you and you know that, but it's been a tough day but there'll be better ones for the Bama Nation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.