Game Thread: Jalen Hurts @ Baylor (ABC)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
In five possessions with Tua at QB, we scored 5 TDs. In 5 possessions with Mac at QB, we scored 1 FG.
Think that might have been because the whole team suffered when Tua got hurt? No, that is all on Mac. You guys are a wreck right now.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Maybe. I hope so, but I don't know this and I'm a (relatively) informed fan.
Yes you are, which is why I trust your opinions. I wonder what the take would be if the following had occurred: We come back and beat LSU, Tua gets hurt today, but we are still undefeated. Do they still write us off? I'm just playing ifs and skiffs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wonder what the take would be if the following had occurred: We come back and beat LSU, Tua gets hurt today, but we are still undefeated. Do they still write us off? I'm just playing ifs and skiffs.
I dunno, very different situation - my gut says Bama would be #1 but after this week, would drop but still be in the top four. Tua is a HUGE loss.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Tbh Jalen never had a to game like this at Bama.
That's because the coaches limited the plays he can run, the talk was when Jalen transfer to okie,, Lincoln Riley was finally going to turn Jalen loose , well he probably has and is probably regretting it tonight.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.