Game Thread: Jalen Hurts @ Baylor (ABC)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The halftime idiots for this network all say that Alabama should drop back in the rankings, even after today's win, because you lost Tua.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
The halftime idiots for this network all say that Alabama should drop back in the rankings, even after today's win, because you lost Tua.
We were just talking about that. That would be a totally unfair way to look at things if that actually happens. Not fair to the players at all.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Well, if an injury can help you in the eyes of the committee, I guess it can hurt you too.
If it is ok for them to drop us without Tua, and Mac comes out and leads us to a 3 TD win at Auburn, then they would have to move us back up.

I get it. They do this is the basketball tournament. But if the team gets a chance to prove itself without its start and succeeds, then it should be rewarded fairly.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If it is ok for them to drop us without Tua, and Mac comes out and leads us to a 3 TD win at Auburn, then they would have to move us back up.

I get it. They do this is the basketball tournament. But if the team gets a chance to prove itself without its start and succeeds, then it should be rewarded fairly.
Sure...all we can do is play our best, win out and hope for the right breaks.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, you named them correctly - idiots. But, as much as I love Tua, we are not The University of Tua, we're the University of Alabama. If we pull together as a team and win out, why in the world would we move down. Of course, stupid is as stupid does. I just hate BAMA's future being determined by someone else who may be wearing blinders.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.