JessN: MSU wrapup: Loss of Tua eclipses win over Mississippi State

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
You have to pass to beat Auburn. Their defensive line is dominant. The held Georgia to 141 yards rushing on 36 attempts. Georgia struggled in the game because they also struggled to throw the ball with only 110 yards passing.

Najee is better than any of the RBs on Georgia, but their o-line is legit. You can't lean on Najee too much in this game. Play conservative football and you will lose. Where you have an advantage is in the WR/DB matchups. You only win this game if Mac can get the ball in the hands of your receivers.
No doubt in my mind Auburn will stacked the box, attempt to completely shut down the run and force Jones to win the game. Auburn's defense is legit, that's what concerns me. Our defense on the other hand, taking into account the problems we've had all year from having to play younger players, now compounding that with coming out of the Miss St with more injuries. I have no doubt their offense will move the ball on our defense. Mac Jones better put his big boy pants on for this game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.