How Each AP Voter Voted

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Anyone giving up on this TEAM can go ahead and go to a basketball forum or something.

Personally, I don't want Bama fans that give up so easily.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well that's just Alabama haters that were waiting on a loss to drop us. There is no reason for that. I was talking about without Tua. With Tua I like our chances to win the cfp.
Frankly, if we make it to the playoffs then I like our chances. We have a lot, a whole lot of talent on this year's squad. I'd like to line it up against OSU, Clempson or ESPECIALLY the corndogs any day of the week.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Frankly, if we make it to the playoffs then I like our chances. We have a lot, a whole lot of talent on this year's squad. I'd like to line it up against OSU, Clempson or ESPECIALLY the corndogs any day of the week.

I would LOVE to make the playoffs still and would hope and cheer for the best.

However, I'm pretty confident we would lose to Clemson, Ohio State or LSU without Tua (unless Mac or someone is a lot better than I currently suspect).

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I would LOVE to make the playoffs still and would hope and cheer for the best.

However, I'm pretty confident we would lose to Clemson, Ohio State or LSU without Tua (unless Mac or someone is a lot better than I currently suspect).
Looking forward to seeing if that is indeed the case :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.