How Each AP Voter Voted

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
The people who either voted Clemson #1 or Alabama higher than #6 should lose their vote.
Perhaps they are ranking Alabama without Tua. Since he is down I think our teams potential drops tremendously. I will wait and see how Mac Jones does in the Iron Bowl before I draw any solid conclusions but right now I think without Tua we do not WANT to be in the cfp.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No. I just do not want to lose by more than 2 touchdowns in a playoff game. Before anyone tells me I am crazy, go rewatch the championship game last year.
I would rather be there with a chance than play in a "safe" bowl game that means nothing.

Reactions: TiderJack

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
Perhaps they are ranking Alabama without Tua. Since he is down I think our teams potential drops tremendously. I will wait and see how Mac Jones does in the Iron Bowl before I draw any solid conclusions but right now I think without Tua we do not WANT to be in the cfp.
I totally disagree. Give me a shot at the title. Outside of the top four you have no shot.....😁

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
With Tua I thought we were definitely a top 4 team. With Tua out of the lineup, I would have us either at 5 or 6 at this point in time. That being said, I still believe we have a chance to win out and eke into the playoffs, though at this time I think it’s more likely that we end up in either the sugar or cotton Bowl.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Heck, I get more fired up about the rare game where Bama is the underdog.

Bring it on, I'd love to make the playoffs.

Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
As much as I hate UGA, all that voted Oregon over UGA should be removed from the poll.
I gotta be honest. I've only seen UGA twice this year, once in the loss to South Carolina and the other in a game against Kentucky where they looked almost equally as terrible. I've only seen Oregon once, versus Southern Cal, and they looked tremendous that night. I know that Georgia has beaten Florida and Auburn, but I think LSU will beat them handily. They don't look like a great team to me at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.