Just received a solicitation for homeowner's insurance - with home warranty...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've posted before that my solution to the illegal drug problem is 1) legalize them, and 2) require that all purchases be made through Comcast customer service... ;)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I've posted before that my solution to the illegal drug problem is 1) legalize them, and 2) require that all purchases be made through Comcast customer service... ;)
It is curious to me that a company that is so famous for crap customer service (which they can afford to stink at in markets in which they are the monopoly provider) are not self-aware enough to realize that the company rep travels with them into a market in which they are not the monopoly provider (i.e. homeowners' insurance).

Let's face it, the thing for which Comcast is best known is crap customer service. They stink on ice.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
Or, in my case, Charter Spectrum.
Have you had unfavorable service from them? We have had good experiences so far with them and we were considering moving our cell service there as well, but if you know something we don't, please share. Thanks

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It is curious to me that a company that is so famous for crap customer service (which they can afford to stink at in markets in which they are the monopoly provider) are not self-aware enough to realize that the company rep travels with them into a market in which they are not the monopoly provider (i.e. homeowners' insurance).

Let's face it, the thing for which Comcast is best known is crap customer service. They stink on ice.
Once, I was speaking with a Comcast CS rep who was in the Philippines. At the end of the call, he tried to sell me on transferring phone service to them. I just asked him if it had occurred to him that, had I already changed to Comcast, we would not be able to be having a conversation at all. Dead silence...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Once, I was speaking with a Comcast CS rep who was in the Philippines. At the end of the call, he tried to sell me on transferring phone service to them. I just asked him if it had occurred to him that, had I already changed to Comcast, we would not be able to be having a conversation at all. Dead silence...
Used to have a land line with our ISP. Everything thru the same modem.. Our internet went out so I called customer service on the landline. After 30 minutes the rep answered and said "unplug the power to your modem". Hello? Hello? We a little slow minded here in Maysville.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.