Lane Kiffin Tweets about Tua injury

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Wow...
Tua sure has a way with bringing out the better parts of people. I expected to see another “look at me!!! Kiffin tweet.”

Tua is an ambassador...
...for the Human Race ❤

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Will always remember on @Tuaamann recruting visit he was holding a bible study with recruiting hostesses!
Good for Kiffin but I can't help remember the "hostesses" he used when he was recruiting to Tennessee. :biggrin:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I
Let's not through stones. We used to have a group of girls known as the Bama Belle's. And in the words of Forest Gump "That's all I'm gonna say about that."
I understand the sentiment.

Our hostesses weren’t an aspect of an NCAA investigation if I remember correctly. Kiffin’s were. Maybe I just don't know how our hostesses were used, but I can’t imagine they tested the limits like the UT girls did.

One detail I remember was three UT hostesses traveling 200 miles out of state to entertain some high school prospects when the way they did it was not allowed.

We had a good time here poking fun at Kif’s hostesses at the time. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I don't think anyone was offended...We did have our own "welcoming committee", but you're right, nothing like The Kitten had @ UTe...Did Joey Freshwater hand pick the "Volunteer for anything" Girls?
I

I understand the sentiment.

Our hostesses weren’t an aspect of an NCAA investigation if I remember correctly. Kiffin’s were. Maybe I just don't know how our hostesses were used, but I can’t imagine they tested the limits like the UT girls did.

One detail I remember was three UT hostesses traveling 200 miles out of state to entertain some high school prospects when the way they did it was not allowed.

We had a good time here poking fun at Kif’s hostesses at the time. Sorry if I offended anyone.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.