Bama vs Furman game thread

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is the part of the game that makes basketball unwatchable. Change the rules. Commit a foul on purpose, get the free throws and the ball. End this horrid stuff.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good win. The only sad thing is this team should be 4-0 ... hopefully CNO will point that out to them.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
We have moments when we're really, really bad and then we have moments when we're pretty good. During those times you can see what CNO is trying to do and I like it. I hope I'm not jinxing the team but it appears the free throw shooting is greatly improved. If that holds up that is very impressive because CNO has done in 4 game what xCAJ could not do in 4 years.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
How do I get that?
You have to use the ESPN app on your smart tv, streaming device such as Roku, tablet or phone. Then you have to login and verify your tv provider. Since I use youtubetv I have to authenticate using my google account and then I can access the content in the app. The quality isn't great but it's better than not being able to watch the game.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
We won, but we had to battle the zebras all night. They were awful, just ask Coach Oats. Lyons should have fouled out with 5 minutes to go. He was pushing off all night.

Any way we found a way to win. We are still a work in progress but we are starting to figure it out a little bit. We just need to get healthy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.