JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
WCU preview: Just don’t get anyone hurt
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 21st, 2019 01:44 AM

It’s the headline that says it all: A week after watching Tua Tagovailoa’s Alabama career seemingly come to an end, prematurely, at Scott Field in Starkville, Alabama faces off against Western Carolina in a game that should serve to further the cause of Senior Day and walk-on football more than as a chance for […]

Read More Here

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Thanks, Jess.

I really hope the starters are out after the 1st quarter. I know they need experience, especially Mac, but the injury situation is so sad and so real. Every game I worry about injuries and most every game there are some. Bama's injury luck has not been nice, and I would hate to see anyone else get injured, especially during this game before Auburn. We especially need Mac, Najee, all the OL and DL, and all the WR to be careful.

I may have to miss some of this game... the first time I have missed a game in many years watching on TV or at stadium... so I will record it and watch it later Saturday night. This will make me more nervous about injuries. But, I will check on this site for updates when I can. RTR!!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Mac, WR, and OL need to work together for at least a half. Everyone else should play a few series and then take a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
I am, as well. Usually access through my iPhone. Not working. But it does come through on my computer.

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Bama definitely doesn't need to come out unfocused like last year vs. Citadel (10-10 tie at halftime). They need to play impressively throughout. 59-0 sounds good to me.

Last edited:

JDMinHSV

Scout Team
Jan 11, 2007
"If you want a summation of the OL-DL cross matchups, run a Kia Soul head-on into a Norfolk Southern locomotive, and there shouldn’t be a need to ask which team is the train." OMG! Too funny!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We used to keep a trailer on the reservation not far from the WCU campus and I've known a number of the kids who played for them. Some of them are pretty mean. Period...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.