Mike Ford

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Hey guys, I wanted to create Mike Ford as a player in the game, and was wondering what ya'll think his ratings should be. I think that all of the 5 star RBs from last year were around 82 OVR in the game, so I'd like to shoot for around there. Thanks in advance and ROLL TIDE!!!

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Okay, I'm not getting much response, so I went ahead and did it anyways. Please tell me if you disagree with these ratings.

OVR 84
SPD 92
STR 68
AGI 93
ACC 91
CAR 80
BTK 88

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Does anyone else like to make recruits in the game? If so, could you tell me which ones you have made? I want to create a team with some guys like Ford, Tebow, and Fayson on it. Thanks.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
I made myself once. I tried to keep it as realistic as possible. My attributes.

Ovr. 95
SPD 99
STR 95
AGI 99
ACC 99
CAR 95
BTK 95

I totally blew by all the all-time records even though I left after my Jr. season to go Pro. :biggrin2:

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
No I haven't done another one, but I think mine is pretty accurate. He ran a 4.41 the other day, but I don't know how fast that would be in the game. I figure that Darby probably runs a little slower than that and he is a 90 speed in the game, so I made Ford a 92 speed. Also, I saw some of his video from his junior year in high school and I thought he had amazing power and agility. Do you think anything should be changed?

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
Yea, well I saw the dude and he was a monster...so in my opinion...all 99's :) HAHA.........no, actually I have never done any player creates. So, I have no clue. Have you done anyone else? Jimmy Johns or any of the other guys? If u don't mind posting who else you've created that'd be jammin.

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Jimmy Johns:

OVR 79
SPD 87
STR 78
AGI 85
ACC 85
CAR 78
BTK 90

I'm not sure if the ratings actually add up to 79 OVR, but I think if you mess around with other things like awareness, you can get it around there. Sorry, I'm too lazy to go turn on my xbox and check. :p

Last edited:

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
I wonder if he would be better suited as a LB, QB, or HB on this thing? What are your thoughts bama fan? Also, what about Stover? I have heard he's enrolling in January, and everything is taken care of. I defientely wouldn't mind having him as well. I think thats it for coming in January. I'll check on it and get back to ya.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.