2006 Alabama Signee Lists with Bios, Articles, and Team Recruiting Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Re: Well I for one believe

Mcelroy will one day lead the Tide to glory. Maybe he doesn't make espn's list but he is on Rivals list at 11 or 12 I believe and I like what I see in his videos. I do believe he will RS this year to grow and learn in CMS system. When given the chance, he will stand and deliver. :biggrin2:

RT
Winner Winner!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Unless, or until, JJ shows me any different, I, also, will be a strong supporter/fan. He won me over when he said he'd play anywhere he could help the team. Unselfishness is a rare virtue in today's world.
Johns really stuck by that quote didn't he?

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Man, bayou has been batting .1000 in these resurrected threads! :eek: ;)
I would be very interested to have some hawks dig deep into some 1-5 year old threads, and provide a top 10 hits, and top 10 misses that posters and/or mods predicted or commented on. They fascinate me...

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Man, bayou has been batting .1000 in these resurrected threads! :eek: ;)
In defense of bayoutider, at that time that was thought to be the case. We all know that unfortunately he turned out very differently.

I do not see any reason to dredge this up or to call out anyone like this for making an honest statement at that time.

I am going to close this thread before it gets any uglier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.