RECIPE: Blueberry Cream Pie

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
BayouTider, this is the one you requested at Thanksgiving, sorry for the wait. I tried my best to make sure I got the recipe from my mom. I hope it is good, if not I will go back to mom to get her to write it out.

Blueberry Cream Pie

8 oz. cream cheese
1 can of eagle brand milk
1/3 cup of lemon juice
1 tsp of vanilla flavoring (real vanilla flavoring)
1 can of blueberry filling or other (cherry)
1- Graham Cracker Pie Shell

mix first 4 ingredients together to a nice creamy mixture
pour mixture into pie shell
top with blueberry filling.
chill at least 4 hrs.

P.S.- you can eat this immediately but it is best after it is chilled overnight.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
I hope it was good if you tried it yet

bayoutider said:
Shoppin' for blueberries tomorrow. :D

Merci beaucoup.
I haven't actually made the recipe my mom gave me over the phone yet that is why I hope I heard my mom right in her giving me the recipe over the phone. I will check with her tomorrow to see if I put down right.

TideRollsInVa

All-SEC
Oct 16, 1999
Lake Martin, AL & Atlanta
Goose, I've been lurking around here waiting for you to post the recipe for this pie. I fixed it Saturday and got a standing ovation. If you didn't get it right from your mother, it was still outstanding as written.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
awesome

TideRollsInVa said:
Goose, I've been lurking around here waiting for you to post the recipe for this pie. I fixed it Saturday and got a standing ovation. If you didn't get it right from your mother, it was still outstanding as written.

I thought it was, I ask my mom and she said it was right.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Today I made these using individual puff pastry cups. We had a couple of guests over this afternoon and served them one with a cup of hot tea outdoors. It was the topic of conversation. BamaGoose got the props for the recipe. I still have enough for desert tonight. :)

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
BamaGoose said:
What took you so long? I know it took forever for me to post the recipe but I am glad you and your guests loved the pie.
This was my second one. The first one was a full pie that we ate in two days.

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Added this pie last minute to my easter dinner. Very tasty. Next time I'll make a fresh strawberry topping.
Posted via Mobile Device

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
Well I am going to try something on the BGE tonight with some beer and brats.

Jalepeno's stuff with blueberry cream cheese.

I will post later if they turn out okay. I like sweet with bite of heat. I have had it stuffed with pineapples and cream cheese before so we will see how they turn out.

BTW, I wished I would not have touched my lips after I cored the jalepeno's. :biggrin:

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Well I am going to try something on the BGE tonight with some beer and brats.

Jalepeno's stuff with blueberry cream cheese.

I will post later if they turn out okay. I like sweet with bite of heat. I have had it stuffed with pineapples and cream cheese before so we will see how they turn out.

BTW, I wished I would not have touched my lips after I cored the jalepeno's. :biggrin:
I did some pineapple cream cheese peppers yesterday wrapped in proscuto ham and they didnt last long, 36 disappeared in less than 30 min. I only got 2. Try cream cheese, cinnamon & honey stuffing or figs & ground almonds.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
I did some pineapple cream cheese peppers yesterday wrapped in proscuto ham and they didnt last long, 36 disappeared in less than 30 min. I only got 2. Try cream cheese, cinnamon & honey stuffing or figs & ground almonds.
I will try your above recipes the next time I make my peppers.

Well I screwed up and got blackberry's instead of the blueberry's. The blackberry was a surprise in the pie and the peppers I made with the beer and brats.

Please see the recipe in the grillin' & chillin' forum for the peppers I made.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.