Logan Young found dead in home in Memphis

BigOnTheTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2002
Helena, AL, USA
www.placeslikehome.com
A friend of mine in the Memphis area just heard word that Logan Young was found dead in his bed this morning. Rumor (still rumor now for sure) is suspicion of foul play. More as I hear anything ....

I certainly hope for all involved that's not true.

BOTT

Last edited:

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Re: RUMOR: Logan Young

Very sad! Regardless of what was ever said about Logan, he supported the University of Alabama 110% and for that I will forever be grateful. Sure, I wish that he had never gotten involved in the crap we all know about, but I am thankful for his support of all things Alabama!

May he rest in peace!

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama

I just had a friend call me about this a minute ago. I figured I'd come here to see if anyone else had posted about it...

BhamTide

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005

Where were Roy Adams and Phil Fulmer at the time of the murder? Also, given the criminal history of the entire UT football team, can all of the players be accounted for?

Just asking.

IHateUT

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Knoxville, TN

Man, the rumor mill is spinning like a top...

I've already heard everything from his son shooting him to people breaking in and literally beating him to death to suicide.

Almost as sad as the death itself.

Let's have a little patience and let the cops sort this out.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com

Homicide, hummmmm. Has Romey Hawkins ever been found? When was Logan's appeal supposed to be heard? Who attacked Phillip Shanks? Who really assassinated JFK?

Mussofan22

1st Team
Jun 24, 2002
Huntsville, AL, USA

Holy cow! That's horrible! If this is indeed a homicide, there's no telling what's next. The NCAA, Roy Adams and Phillip Fulmer may be getting a knock at their doors by the federal government very soon. My bet is that this is really going to get interesting. No matter what Logan Young did, the man didn't deserve any of this. May God bless him and his family.

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN

NBC 13 out of Birmingham has said that this is dubbed as a "Mystery Homicide." He was found, by his housekeeper, bludgeoned to death at 8:30 this morning. They had not reported any suspects as of 11:30 this morning.

-$

Last edited by a moderator:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I wonder if they will have a legitimate investigation into the murder up there in Memphis. We might finally get a few more answers if they don't sweep this under the rug.
I also wonder if detective phatlock will get involved.

Last edited:

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
I'll try to keep my eyes and ears open to let you guys know up here. Livin' here in Memphis these few short months has been a big change from Chattanooga.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

nivekstan

1st Team
Dec 9, 2005
Rising Fawn, GA
a memphis police sargeant has been quoted as saying "we assume it's mr. young, but we will need to use dental records and fingerprints to be sure." either they are playing it safe or id'ing the body was not easy due to the manner in which he died.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.