XBOX 360 Bryant Denny Stadium

phil2366

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2005
A, A
I do not believe the expansion will be in this edition. All shots I have seen are of the south end zone. They do have the visitor section in the southwest end zone from about section 5 over and it looks like the visiting band in the SW corner. Oh well, it looks great anyway. The people from EA were in the stadium last year taking pics and recording sound bits to have the unique feel of each stadium. If the north end zone expansion does not make it; but Rammer Jammer does, I'll be plenty satisfied:cool:

Last edited:

Tide49

1st Team
Dec 1, 2005
The imaging for the stadiums was done a few months ago, so, Alabama's stadium improvements will not be in the game. The same goes for any other schools doing stadium upgrades in the offseason.

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Do ya'll think that for "home field advantage's" they will at least update the capacity of the stadium?

Tide49

1st Team
Dec 1, 2005
bamafan37 said:
Do ya'll think that for "home field advantage's" they will at least update the capacity of the stadium?
I think I read somewhere that the stadium capacity has been updated to the new #. This was just from another forum though, so take it for what it's worth.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.