NFL head coach

nivekstan

1st Team
Dec 9, 2005
Rising Fawn, GA
bought the game late last week and spent a little time with it over the weekend. the game is what it claims to be, it is very involved. i bought it for my ps2 but it has the feel of a game that should be played on the computer, it is very involved to say the least.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I bought the game last week but sold it today on ebay. I just couldn't get in to it. Each task just takes too long for my liking. You can spend 4 hours preparing for a season and never be close to the point of coaching your first game. I'll just stick with NCAA and Madden.

nivekstan

1st Team
Dec 9, 2005
Rising Fawn, GA
i'm figuring that out, it's not a game you can spend an hour here or there with, it's just way to involved, especially when your coordinators stink. in the end i'll probably end up sticking with madden and ncaa as well.

CrimsonMask

1st Team
Dec 18, 2000
Athens, Alabama
I decided to rent it before I bought it and I absolutely hated it.
Too much time in pause mode. I could see spending a lot of time with it but it just did not flow well for me.
The only thing I enjoyed was accepting the job offer with the Texans and then trading my 4th round pick and RB Dominic Davis to San Fran for their first round pick.
I got Reggie Bush (1st pick) and then Vince Young (pick 4 I think). I used them in my preseason games and won all of them. I did not want to re-rent the game so I took it back before I got to play my first regular season game.
That was about it for four days worth of play.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
It seems that EA knows what they are doing FINALLY!!!
This game was meant to test the waters of either a head coach 2 or what they should add to madden and NCAA.

I havent played it but I can imagine that ea is reading every review possible to see if it is worthy of a next series or just trashing it and porting over some things that worked really well.
This is why they didnt release it on 360. It would have cost to much if it really sucked. They want to see where they go with the next gen of football games. People have been screaming for more depth in NCAA and madden. You can only stomp someone so many times in a game before it gets old.
In NCAA I rarely play a game unless its a SEC game.
I just sim the rest.
In 5 years when the next next gen comes out you will see another game like head coach, maybe not the same game depth wise, testing the waters.
Thats why you saw so many new style of games last christmas that were soooooo awesome, but so short. (GUN)

Developers are testing the waters to see what they want to do in the next gen.
You will see.

O yeah and check this out!!!

http://sports.ign.com/articles/718/718676p1.html

More water testing, but on a much more AWESOME side. To bad you cant change the chanel. I would like to have streaming Sirius radio while I played xbox or Live. How awesome would it be...... AHHHHHHHHHHH

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
It seems that EA knows what they are doing FINALLY!!!
This game was meant to test the waters of either a head coach 2 or what they should add to madden and NCAA.

I havent played it but I can imagine that ea is reading every review possible to see if it is worthy of a next series or just trashing it and porting over some things that worked really well.
This is why they didnt release it on 360. It would have cost to much if it really sucked. They want to see where they go with the next gen of football games. People have been screaming for more depth in NCAA and madden. You can only stomp someone so many times in a game before it gets old.
In NCAA I rarely play a game unless its a SEC game.
I just sim the rest.
In 5 years when the next next gen comes out you will see another game like head coach, maybe not the same game depth wise, testing the waters.
Thats why you saw so many new style of games last christmas that were soooooo awesome, but so short. (GUN)

Developers are testing the waters to see what they want to do in the next gen.
You will see.

O yeah and check this out!!!

http://sports.ign.com/articles/718/718676p1.html

More water testing, but on a much more AWESOME side. To bad you cant change the chanel. I would like to have streaming Sirius radio while I played xbox or Live. How awesome would it be...... AHHH

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.