Ratings for Alabama's entire roster

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
mdbrock, I posted above you at the Operation Sports forum. I just can't believe at how far off some of these rosters are. JPW's speed (59) really bugs me. I mean, they made Dominic Lee faster than him! Even Brodie was a 62 speed last year. :mad2:

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
mdbrock7 said:
it doesn't make sense that Eric Gray is rated 81 and Simeon Castille is 80.
EA never gets the ratings right. That's why we always get guys redoing the rosters independently.

You'd think EA would wise up at some point and hire these guys.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Queasy1 said:
EA never gets the ratings right. That's why we always get guys redoing the rosters independently.

You'd think EA would wise up at some point and hire these guys.
Yeah, wasn't Schatz rated like a 80 something in last year's game? We all know that he wasn't even close to deserving that kind of rating. You'll always find surprises in their ratings, and most of them make you scratch your head and say ***! :wink:

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Slim getting an 80 is insulting. He played as many downs as most starters on defense last year. He might not have a polished corner game yet, but he is definitely worth an 85-88.

mdbrock7

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 23, 2005
www.xboxfootballrosters.com
Forever Crimson 1221 said:
Last year I bought the rosters from Linder for $15 and got them back within a few days. So he was right by me.
I guess it was right by you because you weren't the one that got screwed.
How would you like it if someone that does the same job as you got credit and pay for all the work you completed. Would THAT be right by you.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
You paid for the rosters? People will do it for free. Wow.

We need to have a thread on here where we detail out what changes should be made to the Alabama Roster.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Vertical said:
You paid for the rosters? People will do it for free. Wow.

We need to have a thread on here where we detail out what changes should be made to the Alabama Roster.
I agree. I'll be busy most of this week...so I won't have the time to make any changes. I think it's a great idea though since most of us will mostly be playing as the Crimson Tide. I'm about to leave to go pick my copy of the game up. I will not be productive for the remainder of the work day.

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.