Release Date???

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
This is the first year that I havent kept up with NCAA football. I just pre-ordered it from EASports. Could someone tell me when the release date it this year. I cant get to it at work to check it because of firewalls and filters.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Just an FYI - generally, game specialty stores like EB Games/Gamestop will put games out on the release date (the 18th in NCAA 07's case) usually a Tuesday. Stores like Best Buy/Circuit City/Target will usually release games on Thursdays...sometimes there are exceptions. Tuesdays are normally the days they put new DVD releases on the shelves.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
Queasy1 said:
Just an FYI - generally, game specialty stores like EB Games/Gamestop will put games out on the release date (the 18th in NCAA 07's case) usually a Tuesday. Stores like Best Buy/Circuit City/Target will usually release games on Thursdays...sometimes there are exceptions. Tuesdays are normally the days they put new DVD releases on the shelves.
I am not getting mine this year from either of those stores. I ordered it from EASports this year and just let them send it to me. I hate stnding in lines. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.