ncaa football 2007 midnight release tonight

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
The EB Games in Bham on highway 280 (in the shopping center with bestbuy) will be releasing the game at midnight tonight. Just a heads up for those like me who want to have it a few hours early :)

Gamestop in Tuscaloosa does the same thing, and it is INSANE when it is released. There are tons of people in the mall at midnight, and more than once, I've seen Alabama basketball and football players in line waiting. From what I've heard, the Tuscaloosa Gamestop is one of the best sellers in the country for the NCAA games.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
I'll wait and see what the reviews are like before purchasing. I'm kinda afraid after reading some peoples comments on the demo.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
bamapride79 said:
I'll wait and see what the reviews are like before purchasing. I'm kinda afraid after reading some peoples comments on the demo.
Well...if you haven't reserved the game yet...you will most likely have to wait to get it. I played the demo...and I was impressed...and not impressed. But the main reason I wasn't impressed was the graphics. They didn't even look as good as the Madden06 graphics. Combine that with the reviews that have been coming from the experts about the real game...and it reminds me that I was just playing a demo. If the experts are saying the graphics will be 10 times better than Madden06...then I believe them. This NCAA07 game will be incredible and I can't wait to pick up my copy!

RTR!!!

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
DiamondDust said:
Gamestop in Tuscaloosa does the same thing, and it is INSANE when it is released. There are tons of people in the mall at midnight, and more than once, I've seen Alabama basketball and football players in line waiting. From what I've heard, the Tuscaloosa Gamestop is one of the best sellers in the country for the NCAA games.
Really? Wow, I didn't expect that. I'll be out there tonight for the first time ever. I suppose the majority of people there are college students, right?

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
take a camera.
pro might sign your copy haha. take some printable game covers to and hand um out.
i already printed about 20 of "The Catch" and am going to hand them out to all of these MSU and Ole Miss fans. Maybe a USM fan or two.:biggrin2:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
theBIGyowski said:
Well...if you haven't reserved the game yet...you will most likely have to wait to get it. I played the demo...and I was impressed...and not impressed. But the main reason I wasn't impressed was the graphics. They didn't even look as good as the Madden06 graphics. Combine that with the reviews that have been coming from the experts about the real game...and it reminds me that I was just playing a demo. If the experts are saying the graphics will be 10 times better than Madden06...then I believe them. This NCAA07 game will be incredible and I can't wait to pick up my copy!

RTR!!!
I'm with you, I can't wait till I get my hands on my copy!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.