Just Played New NCAA 2007!

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL
My Friend got it early in Baton Rouge. I only got to play one quarter, but on his XBOX 360 in HD, it is awesome.

The players seemed to run like robots, which bothered me, but everything else is great. EA focused on things like LSU's H-Style goal posts and yard markers every 5 yards.

The scenery around BDS is awesome. Can't wait to get my own copy tom.

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
Yeah, I've seen the way the players run on the 360. Word is so far that the current-gen version (XBOX and PS2) is superior in gameplay, but I guess we'll see about that soon enough.

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL
bamafan37 said:
I guess you played as Alabama, right? If so, what were your impressions of the team?
Yeah, my friend was LSU.

Pretty good. Solid all around. Lot of more speed than in the past. Only problem is we dont have an A+ group on the field. Every position is at least solid.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Everything I've SEEN leads me to believe that Alabama is going to be one heck of a team. There are not really any weak positions on our team. The weakest is corner, in my opinion. The strongest is the backfield. JPW is a solid 84 (good for first year starter) and Darby and McClain are 92s. Tim Castille is an 87, too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.