Harry Potter

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
So, do our three heroes (Harry, Ron and Hermione) make it through the series alive? What are your thoughts?

I think they will definitely overcome the dark forces that are on the rise. The final showdown between Harry and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" promises to be a real dilly!

I'm very much looking forward to the final book.

BamaCorvin

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Chattanooga , Tn
I cant wait to read the last book. i believe that of the three(Harry, Hermione, and Ron) if one of them is to die, that it would be Harry. I have some therories for thinking this, but it might ruin to next two books for TheBamaMan. I really like The Order of the Phoenix.. heck i really liked them all. I will probably read the first six again before before the last one comes out!

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
100 pages into Book 5 and I hope this one stays as good as it starts. So far this book has grabbed me quicker than any of them. Curious all the time as to what is going to happen next!

I cant wait to read the last book. i believe that of the three(Harry, Hermione, and Ron) if one of them is to die, that it would be Harry. I have some therories for thinking this, but it might ruin to next two books for TheBamaMan. I really like The Order of the Phoenix.. heck i really liked them all. I will probably read the first six again before before the last one comes out!
Thx for not spoiling it. I was very careful when reading your post. I do believe there is a thread on here where people go into detail about these books and they are marked with *spoilers* so you can talk asyou want to about them. You may enjoy that thread where you can talk openly about any of them.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
You will not be dissapointed with the 5th or 6th book. They are both very good. I can not wait for book 7 to come out. I think i have heard it will not be as long as some of the others though. I may be wrong on this though.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.