NCAA 07 Only 7 National Championships?

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
rkwilkerson said:
For those of you that have the NCAA 2007

How many Titles do they give The Fighting Irish :mad:

If EA Sports gives Notre Dame eleven, I will be upset.
They did.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Crimson Swoosh said:
Well,

I hope EA is prepared for all the hatemail they're going to get.
I bet they get it right in next years game.
They'll have all 12 of ours...just give me a decade in my dynasty...I'll have everything fixed.

RTR!!!

rkwilkerson

All-American
Feb 20, 2006
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a total lack of respect, :mad:

The NCAA gives Alabama twelve, with argument for seventeen!

NCAA Division I (National Football Champions)

It is just a complete lack of respect!

I also heard that NCAA Football 2007 fails to account for the expansion of Bryant-Denny Stadium!

Way - To - Go EA Sports :rolleyes:

They are a bunch of Morons!

:BigA: !!!RTR!!! :BigA:

Last edited:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
rkwilkerson said:
I also heard that NCAA Football 2007 fails to account for the expansion of Bryant-Denny Stadium!
They couldn't possibly have our new expansion on the game. The game came out yesterday...and our expansion isn't even done yet! Cut them some slack on that. They did have the correct seating capacity though.

As far as the championships go...it just looks like some people dropped the ball. We have 12...we know it...everyone in the SEC knows it. Notre Dame knows it...USC knows it...Penn State knows it...Texas knows it...etc. Every school in the nation is gunning for us and our 12 National Championships.

Screw the media! When we win #13...you will see that number everywhere...on ESPN...on SI...on CBS...everywhere!!! You can bet the farm on that!!!

RTR!!!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
RollTideinGA said:
Where in the game does it say how many titles?
Depends on which version you have I guess. The 360 version has it under school info, I'm not sure about the others.

Last edited:

Crimson323

All-SEC
Dec 6, 2005
All Over
The game features classic teams by the year. Notre Dumb has teams from 1992and 1993, neither of which had NC's. 1988, I believe was the last year ND won a Championship. The game is liscensed by the NCAA, so it is only natural for them to screw Bama and praise ND to the high heavens.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
If you play in South Bend the opening sequence says that Notre Dame has 11 national titles. They get that number from the number of titles Notre Dame claims. If you play at Bryant-Denny there is no mention of national titles. It irritates me to no end and I expect better from EA.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Crimson323 said:
The game features classic teams by the year. Notre Dumb has teams from 1992and 1993, neither of which had NC's. 1988, I believe was the last year ND won a Championship. The game is liscensed by the NCAA, so it is only natural for them to screw Bama and praise ND to the high heavens.
And Notre Dame has about 13 classic teams to our 5. I would like to see a lot more classic Bama teams such as '77, '66, '45, 30', and '25. That would only be our 10 to their 13. And I would love to play Bama vs. Notre Dame from years like '66, '77, and '45.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Forever Crimson 1221 said:
And Notre Dame has about 13 classic teams to our 5. I would like to see a lot more classic Bama teams such as '77, '66, '45, 30', and '25. That would only be our 10 to their 13. And I would love to play Bama vs. Notre Dame from years like '66, '77, and '45.
I'm assuming this is only on the PS2 and Xbox because I haven't seen anything like this for hte 360. Maybe they'll include this kind of stuff next year.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
theBIGyowski said:
I'm assuming this is only on the PS2 and Xbox because I haven't seen anything like this for hte 360. Maybe they'll include this kind of stuff next year.
Yeah, the 360 doesn't have any classic teams, it just has the ESPN instant classic feature which makes a really good game an instant classic. Although I played a really good game against USC and it didn't get added to this. I won by 14, but it was one of those games that was closer than the score made it appear. Anybody had any of their games made an instant classic in the 360?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
BEATtutorsee said:
Yeah, the 360 doesn't have any classic teams, it just has the ESPN instant classic feature which makes a really good game an instant classic. Although I played a really good game against USC and it didn't get added to this. I won by 14, but it was one of those games that was closer than the score made it appear. Anybody had any of their games made an instant classic in the 360?
LOL...I had one...my first game. I beat Hawaii on a last second field goal by Christensen. Haha...what are the odds of that? That was, of course, before I learned the ins and outs of playing the game on the 360. Turnovers are what made the game so close. But yeah...Christensen hitting a game winning fieldgoal gave me my first Instant Classic. My other one was against Florida in the Swamp. I was up by 14...then Florida scored with 2 minutes left. I then blocked the extra point...giving me an 8 point lead, momentum, and eventually the win. I also like the "Pontiac Game Changing Performance" feature. I'm playing in the National Championship game (2006) tonight...should make #8 for the Tide (according to EA Sports). #1 Bama vs. #2 Iowa...in Tempe...wish me luck.

RTR!!!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
theBIGyowski said:
LOL...I had one...my first game. I beat Hawaii on a last second field goal by Christensen. Haha...what are the odds of that? That was, of course, before I learned the ins and outs of playing the game on the 360. Turnovers are what made the game so close. But yeah...Christensen hitting a game winning fieldgoal gave me my first Instant Classic. My other one was against Florida in the Swamp. I was up by 14...then Florida scored with 2 minutes left. I then blocked the extra point...giving me an 8 point lead, momentum, and eventually the win. I also like the "Pontiac Game Changing Performance" feature. I'm playing in the National Championship game (2006) tonight...should make #8 for the Tide (according to EA Sports). #1 Bama vs. #2 Iowa...in Tempe...wish me luck.

RTR!!!
I put #9 in the books for the Tide yesterday with a win over Miami. Good luck in your game!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.