NCAA 2007 Opening Videos - Alabama included!

Guys, I just saw a great addition to this game:

Go to the Extras menu and click on NCAA Cameos. They've got the collection of all the opening videos they play before the game starts - "The EA: It's in the game videos". Well, they've got a group of videos for Virginia Tech, USC, Texas, Tennessee(Horrible to watch), Penn State, Arizona State, and then they save the best for last...

The Alabama videos!

They've got about 5 or 6, and the best one is the "Roll Tide" right before a kick off. It's awesome to watch.

twelve

Scout Team
Feb 20, 2004
Tuscaloosa, AL
i remember seeing an EASports camera crew at a game last year (one of the first home games, if i remember correctly). Some of my buddies yelled, "EA Sports, It's In the Game!" And the EA lady said she would come pack with her camera crew but never did. That's awesome though that we're finally in the intro videos.

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
Awesome, I actually checked that out but I kept getting Virginia Tech over and over and over so I quit that and went to play a game or two. I remember on '05 they had fRANchione in all his Aggie glory as one of the intros.:mad2:

CrimsonCT

Suspended
Dec 5, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
twelve said:
i remember seeing an EASports camera crew at a game last year (one of the first home games, if i remember correctly)
It was the UT game. I remember because they had a group of us yell Rammer Jammer just as UT was kicking a field goal. I ended up screaming something else, and later hoped that it wouldn't make it into the game. ;)

What kinds of videos do they have? I won't be able to play it until late August.

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
They're just videos of fans, dance team, band, and the like yelling "EA Sports, it's in the game!" and "Roll Tide!" All of them were good.

Tennessee's on the other hand, were hideous. They started singing Rocky Top out of tune and dancing all over the place. I'd rather watch William Hung sing his rendition of "She Bangs" on a daily basis than watch that again.

Also, lol @ the Georgia girl in the backseat who says her line and then shifts her eyes to make sure she didn't screw it up.

Also, thumbs up to the Texas ones. I love Texas almost as much as I love Alabama so it's cool to see my two teams finally make it on these intros.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I'm guessing these videos aren't on the Xbox360 version. I looked for them last night and couldn't find them. Why would they leave off something like that? It doesn't require any more programming...it's just video.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Mav^ said:
They're just videos of fans, dance team, band, and the like yelling "EA Sports, it's in the game!" and "Roll Tide!" All of them were good.
Are you a Bama fan? Dance team. those fine ladies are known as the Crimsonettes! Don't ever forget it! :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.