Sure Shot Sid's Gunpowder

coachts1

Scout Team
May 21, 2003
Savannah, TN, United States
Anyone tried this stuff? It's great. We can get it now at the local Pig. Says it comes from Irondale, AL. It has a great smoky garlic flavor. Some of the best grillin seasoning I've used. It's so smoky, You could cook something in the oven, sprinkle it with this, and people would swear it just came off the grill. I believe I even like it better than Two Brothers.

Sure Shot Sid

Jan 1, 2010
Hi, the maker is a graduate from the university of Alabama and a fraternity mber as well. His name is Jeff Johnston. He founded J.M. Exotic Foods 20 years ago. He produces other Bbq items other than Sure Shot Sids. I work part time for him and wejust built a new plant in Moody, Al. You can read more or contact Jeff atSure Shot Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning There are also other grilling and BBQ recipes. We are proud of our Gunpowder seasoning and thanks to our many supporters. We donate to our local Police, fire and animal clinics
for their local BBq fund raisers. Thanks and have a fantastic 2010!

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Hi, the maker is a graduate from the university of Alabama and a fraternity mber as well. His name is Jeff Johnston. He founded J.M. Exotic Foods 20 years ago. He produces other Bbq items other than Sure Shot Sids. I work part time for him and wejust built a new plant in Moody, Al. You can read more or contact Jeff atSure Shot Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning There are also other grilling and BBQ recipes. We are proud of our Gunpowder seasoning and thanks to our many supporters. We donate to our local Police, fire and animal clinics
for their local BBq fund raisers. Thanks and have a fantastic 2010!
Thanks for that link. :)

Rueben

All-American
Sep 5, 2008
NAHTOD
I use it, and never knew about the history or the creator. Awesome stuff!

Last edited:

gtrick2

Oct 20, 2008
Hey folks, Order your Sure Shot Sid's Gunpowder Seasoning @ sureshotsids.com and get "FREE SHIPPING" on your Orders.
Best all around seasoning you can get to give you a smoky, grilled flavor used indoors or outdoors for added flavors.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.