I got in!!!!

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Just wanted to let all you Gurus know that I recieved my acceptance letter to Vancouver Film School today. The program that I will be studying in is Sound Design for Visual Media. This program will relate to the sound creation for video games, movies, tv, any thing visual. The class is only 15 students a semester so its a big deal to be accepted.

Yeah yeah big deal I know thats what some will think, but just for you tide fans I would like to say that when I graduate I will be given an internship at EA Vancouver. I do not know if this is where they make their NCAA or Madden series but I will let you know. In any case, I will make Damn sure that the University of Alabama gets the treatment it deserves. (12 National Championships, The removal of Coach Fraud from the pictures(if you have a 360 look for this when you select Alabama as your favorite school. coach Fraud is in the background of one of the pictures of a running back. I cannot think of his name but the jersey number is 21. You cannot see his face but the outline is clear that it is the Fraud.) And I will make sure that Roll Tide Roll! is said properly)

I would gladly listen to the Tidefans.com threads for suggestions as to what you all would like to see in future titles and, if possible, fill you guys in on what
to expect in the upcomming titles!

Also if there is anybody that might know how to help me raise tuition cost please let me know. If there are fundraisers that Tide Fans might know of it would be a tremendous help.
The loan I am trying to recieve is going to be outrageous!
All support would be gladly appreciated.

Randall Knapp

Last edited:

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I fully expect freebies ;)

Seriously, congratulations! When anything is THAT selective, it's most definitely noteworthy and something to be proud of.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Who knows?
I might be able to do something like that!
You will be the first RTO!
I was the one that wanted your job a couple of months back, maybe we could trade off for a day!
I just want tickets!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
crmsnrevelation said:
Who knows?
I might be able to do something like that!
You will be the first RTO!
I was the one that wanted your job a couple of months back, maybe we could trade off for a day!
I just want tickets!

you wanted to be a teacher with basketball and golf coaching responsibilities? I never knew that!!!!! And then come home to clean up some thread about crimson pants with white helmets?!!?! *sarcasm*

BTW, I only get tickets b/c I'm taking 3 hours this fall!!!!

Last edited:

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
crmsnrevelation said:
if you have a 360 look for this when you select Alabama as your favorite school. coach Fraud is in the background of one of the pictures of a running back. I cannot think of his name but the jersey number is 21.
That would be Shaud Williams. He's playing for the Buffalo Bills, now.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
runtheoption22 said:
you wanted to be a teacher with basketball and golf coaching responsibilities? I never knew that!!!!! And then come home to clean up some thread about crimson pants with white helmets?!!?! *sarcasm*
I did say a few months ago I would love the responsiblity of bringing the recruiting results and news of the best football team in the world directly to the ones who love it.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
crmsnrevelation said:
I did say a few months ago I would love the responsiblity of bringing the recruiting results and news of the best football team in the world directly to the ones who love it.

oooooh, another recruiting junkie like me! The cool part about this site is that everyone gets to add to the info. The only reasons they brought me on is that I log a lot of hours and write a half-way decent sentence. ;)

If they have an opening, I'll put in a good word for you......and I'll definitely have some suggestions for some games.

As far as funding, I don't know any ideas off the top of my head. If I can find this book I had, I'll look through it b/c it had some good scholarship type stuff.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
You will have to remember that this school is out of the country.
not much will work.

Maybe tidefans.com can start a charity
just call me cripple or something.... JK dont take that seriously.

no, but the school is a one year program and its NOT cheap so if someone is willing to fork over........ um.......... lets say .......... um............ 50,000 dollars be my guest.
I will need anything I can get my hands on.
It seems expensive but if I were to do it at a 4 year college it would be nearly the same amount of money but it would take........ 4 years.
I think I will enjoy my life longer if I go the 1 year route.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Congrats crmsnrevelation!!!! I don't know if that's where they make the game either, but either way it's good to know we have a Bama man who's going to be working for EA!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.