NCAA 07 Recruiting

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I have the 360 version of the game...I'm about to play UT in Knoxville...and I currently only have one commit so far. As we all know...Bama has 2 seniors at the FB position...well I am not recruiting any FBs. I know this is probably my fault since I simmed the preseason recruiting. I just find it odd that the game knew I needed a FB but did not recruit any for me. Anyway...I guess this post has turned into a venting session instead of a real post. Any suggestions for who I could put at FB next year? I'd hate to have to go with a single back...even though JJ is very good...he's not a speed back. Oh well...any suggestions are welcome.

RTR!!!

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
Sometimes TEs can turn into better FBs. Plus, you'll be able to recruit additional players after the season ends.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
in the offseason recruit a FB. make sure for the rest of the season you run your fullbacks though so your stats will increase the number of FB recruits looking at UA (this will also help with their stars)

In the 360 version you HAVE to play 5 min qtrs. Recivers are hard to get in the 360 version. You have to throw to them alot.
I usually dont like to play 5 minute games (i usually go 3). This really hurts you in the offseason.
If I am stuck running the ball since my recievers suck I will recruit the WR during the season. your stats do not matter during the season as much as after.
That being said....
If you like to run the ball alot. Recruit WR and TE during the season.
If you like to throw alot. Recruit RB and FB during the season.
If you are weak in passing D recruit DB and OLB.
If you are weak in rushing D recruit MLB DE and DT.
Its best to recruit what you need in season and recruit what your good at offseason.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
theBIGyowski said:
I have the 360 version of the game...I'm about to play UT in Knoxville...and I currently only have one commit so far. As we all know...Bama has 2 seniors at the FB position...well I am not recruiting any FBs. I know this is probably my fault since I simmed the preseason recruiting. I just find it odd that the game knew I needed a FB but did not recruit any for me. Anyway...I guess this post has turned into a venting session instead of a real post. Any suggestions for who I could put at FB next year? I'd hate to have to go with a single back...even though JJ is very good...he's not a speed back. Oh well...any suggestions are welcome.

RTR!!!
I moved Davidson to FB 'cause I only got one commit from a FB during the season. He improved a good bit in training for me, enough at least where he'll be my starting FB. Recruiting seems to be tougher to me on the 360 version compared to last year's version at least. I haven't played this year's game on any of the other consoles yet, so I can only compare it to last year's in my eyes. I did get a chance to show off my 360 to a friend of mine who has an HDTV and a PS2, and he was blown away. For those that don't think there's much of a difference between the two (even on a SDTV) they're crazy. The 360 version looks a ton better. I can honestly say now having seen and played both versions that I really don't miss all the stuff that isn't there, because it has absolutely no affect on the gameplay.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
This is something I hate about the video game. If it were as realistic as they claim then when you start a dynasty you should have Max Martin from Michigan waiting in the wings for the 07 season and you could bring him in to play FB. And when you have only a fraction of the players from this years class then you run into numbers problems early on with dynasty mode. Anyhow, I would think moving JJ to FB would be a good move.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.