Hey I have a question on the game

BigBamaCook

1st Team
Dec 11, 2002
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
On the Campus Legend Mode. This maybe a stupid question but how in the heck do you do the 40 yard sprint. I have a PS2 and I always mess up on it. So I hope if anyone could please help me. I'd appreciate it

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
it is impossible to go at it fast. you have to tap X i think on the PS2 (the bottom button on the control) and it tells you on the XBOX game what you have to do. but after many trys the best i have done is a 6.0 40 and i was worn out after that they made that part WAYYYY to hard

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
Make sure to wait until it says "GO!" before you start tapping X, or you'll get a false start. My best 40 time so far has been a 4.21. This will sound a bit strange but the way I do it is I flex my arm to make the muscles very tense, making my arm shake. That allows my index finger to vibrate fast enough to hit the button much faster than I would normaly be able to.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
When it says go just hit the X button as fast as you can. My best time has been a 4.6, which is still as slow as molasses. I have had times as slow at 6.0. How does any player run that slow? I am out of shape and haven't played sports in 6 years and I could beat that time.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Mav^ said:
Make sure to wait until it says "GO!" before you start tapping X, or you'll get a false start. My best 40 time so far has been a 4.21. This will sound a bit strange but the way I do it is I flex my arm to make the muscles very tense, making my arm shake. That allows my index finger to vibrate fast enough to hit the button much faster than I would normaly be able to.
HAHA!!!! I am not alone in the world!!!

I call that the _ _ _ _ _ finger.... haha
(hint: it rhymes with Kitty Cat!)

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
this "TOOL" :biggrin: is also useful in Tiger Woods for those long drives!!!
When I used to play online guys moaned and groaned (not like that) that I was using a turbo controller.
Its hard to explain but I understand exactly what you are talking about!

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
crmsnrevelation said:
this "TOOL" :biggrin: is also useful in Tiger Woods for those long drives!!!
When I used to play online guys moaned and groaned (not like that) that I was using a turbo controller.
Its hard to explain but I understand exactly what you are talking about!

Haha yep, I always got the longest drives when I'd play against my friends.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.