Bama stuff for computer

bamafan2102

Scout Team
Jun 3, 2006
Gadsden
A co worker just sent me a package of Bama stuff for your computer. Screensavers, pointers, backgrounds, icons, etc. I installed it and it works perfectly. It turns the tops of all open windows crimson, and gices you a crimson pointer with the words Roll Tide underneath. Anyone else have something like this? I would love to put more things on my computer like this.

If you are interested, I will send it to you through e-mail. I PROMISE there is nothing bad here. No pop ups, spyware or anything like that. I like this borad to much to do something like that. E-mail me at bamafan2102@aol.com.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
bamafan2102 said:
A co worker just sent me a package of Bama stuff for your computer. Screensavers, pointers, backgrounds, icons, etc. I installed it and it works perfectly. It turns the tops of all open windows crimson, and gices you a crimson pointer with the words Roll Tide underneath. Anyone else have something like this? I would love to put more things on my computer like this.

If you are interested, I will send it to you through e-mail. I PROMISE there is nothing bad here. No pop ups, spyware or anything like that. I like this borad to much to do something like that. E-mail me at bamafan2102@aol.com.
Hehe no thanks. :p

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.