Glitch in NCAA 07?

funnyman4ever

3rd Team
Jan 4, 2005
Duluth,Ga.
profile.myspace.com
Last night I had the strangest thing happen to me while playing NCAA 07. I was playing in the SEC Championship against South Carolina, when all of a sudden almost all my players ratings went crazy. I first noticed this while trying to run the ball mid-way through the 3rd quarter. Upchurch took a hand off and started to cut outside, but for some reason, he was extremely slow! My first thought was that he was fatigued/injured, but when I look at his ratings- things got screwy. As many of you know the game alters players ratings during the course of the game (good or bad depending on game play, but usually not dramatic changes), but I've never seen such dramatic changes. He went from a 85 overall to a 52 overall. His speed was reduced to 52-strength went up to 88- awareness went down 65- his agility went down to 59, so on and so on. The ratings where changed (most in a bad way, but some of the attributes went up) randomly.

I decided to check out the rest of my players, and low and behold almost every offensive starter had the exact same results! The ratings varied to mainly bad to some good. JPW went from a 93 overall to a 62! There are too many examples to use, but you get the point. After the game all of the player ratings returned to normal (thank goodness!).

Has anyone else experienced this or noticed any other glitches in the game?

funnyman4ever

3rd Team
Jan 4, 2005
Duluth,Ga.
profile.myspace.com
The only players that I altered were JPW (I gave him 71 speed and that's it) - and Jimmy Johns (only altered his speed to 88). I do not like to juice up players on the game, but some attributes are a little off and need tweaking.
Yes, it was JPW Jr. year, so his ratings went up quiet a bit :). I must say that they gave him some props- He has a very nice touch and a good arm. Too bad he left for the NFL after his Jr. year :(. DJ Hall, Prothro, Brown, and Caddell made for a wonderful season of passing.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
For some reason, the 360 keeps targeting players that I never recruit if I have even just 1 recruiting point left. I had a K and a TE pop up as "current targets" after the first week even though I never looked at them.

The momentum meter is screwy too. In the national championship game against Ohio St, they are driving for a score until I intercept a ball at my own five yard line and return it 10 yards. I then lose a block of momentum??

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Queasy1 said:
For some reason, the 360 keeps targeting players that I never recruit if I have even just 1 recruiting point left. I had a K and a TE pop up as "current targets" after the first week even though I never looked at them.

The momentum meter is screwy too. In the national championship game against Ohio St, they are driving for a score until I intercept a ball at my own five yard line and return it 10 yards. I then lose a block of momentum??
Yeah, I've noticed some of the same things. Recruiting seems to be a lot harder than I ever remember it, after Christensen graduated I needed a K but didn't have a single one interested in me. I had to settle for a walk-on who came in at a 45!!!:eek::eek: Needless to say, I'm having Fitzgerald pull double duty. I'm still finishing with the top class usually, but it's a lot harder than previous versions.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Queasy1 said:

If you dont spend all of your points in previous versions you will get recruits you never recruited

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
crmsnrevelation said:
If you dont spend all of your points in previous versions you will get recruits you never recruited
Yeah, and it recruits you guys that you don't need. That's what ticks me off.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
So does is there "updates" that can be downloaded from xbox live for these glitches?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.