Dynasty Mode For 360?

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
RoLL TiDE 13 26 said:
does it have any new things when u edit ur players? helmets, facemasks? doesnt it have the oakley visors?
I haven't tried editing players yet so I can't tell you right now.

Forgot to mention that is is missing create-a-school too.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I haven't tried editing the players yet either, but during the game you can see the different helmets and visors, and from what I've seen they look the most realistic that I've ever seen. Of course a lot of that has to do with the 360's capabilities, but still they look great to me.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I tried creating-a-player after a playing some tonight. You can change attributes, position, face, skin color, etc but you can't select any of the accessories such as visors.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Queasy1 said:
I tried creating-a-player after a playing some tonight. You can change attributes, position, face, skin color, etc but you can't select any of the accessories such as visors.
Well that sucks! Oh well, just another thing they left off I guess, doesn't really matter all that much to me though.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
The biggest loss on the 360 is the Stadium Pulse
HANDS DOWN!
I really want to hear BDS in 5.1 and wish I had it but I would love to hear my ears rattle off if we had stadium pulse!

OH!!!
New tip for you guru's
In-Season recruiting tip!
When selecting inseason recruits choose 4 highly ranked 5 star prospects and give them each 23 points on recruiting!
Also select 4 middle ranked 4 star recruits and give them 2 points each. (I say middle ranked because these are the only guys that will not be recruited heavily, so you can allot 2 points to them and they will not give up on you, but make sure that you notice that they have high interest in your school or they are from a pipeline state!!!)Make sure the middle of your schedule there are some home games as well, becuase if the 5 stars dont make it to your school first, THEY WILL NOT GO. If there are open slots in the middle of your schedule, throw in a 1aa school. ( I had a recruit comming to my school a week after his MIZZU trip and while he was at MIZZU I gave him 100pts and he still went to MIZZU) This maybe incorrect because MIZZU might have known what he was interested in (Program Prestige, Location....)
After you sign the big dogs, the Middle ranked ( the players ranking should be somwhere between 100-170)4 stars should still be available since no one was recruiting them heavily at the beginning of the season. Reallot your points to them and you should be able to land 6-7 players!!!
This is a 360 tip.
I have spent many hours trying to crack the recruiting setup, (not saving, backing out of my dynasty, and reloading it) and have come to realize that you have to watch which schools are going after which prospects! If you notice that Auburn is knocked out of contention for a prospect you can bet that they are going to lay their points on another prospect so you have to watch this!

I hope this helps you in your recruiting goals!!!

Once you sign 2-3 highly ranked players, the other schools that you knocked out of contention for him will go after others including the middle ranked 4 stars.

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
crmsnrevelation said:
The biggest loss on the 360 is the Stadium Pulse
HANDS DOWN!
I really want to hear BDS in 5.1 and wish I had it but I would love to hear my ears rattle off if we had stadium pulse.
The stadium pulse is no longer there, but you can still pump up the crowd by clicking the left stick. It doesn't have as drastic an affect as in last year's version, but you can still notice the difference. Also at times you can hear specific things being yelled when you do this, I think it's the "smart fans."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.