So How's Everybody's NCAA07 going?

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
My first year in the Dynasty I went 12-1. I lost to Georgia in the SEC Championship 24-20, ended up from 1st to 5th, and played in the Capital One Bowl. I was a one loss team behind 3 or 4 2 loss teams and it really sucked.

I beat Wisconsin in the Capital One bowl 14-7

Florida won the National Championship with 2 losses that year. I beat them 27-20 in the regular season.

So far I've beaten everybody up to the Auburn game in the next year. Got a freshman QB that replaced JPW with a little worse passing, but lots more speed.

I don't know about you all, but isn't it weird how you can always beat the hell out of LSU and Auburn, but struggle with others?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
UAMDB1 said:
I don't know about you all, but isn't it weird how you can always beat the hell out of LSU and Auburn, but struggle with others?
Amen to that!

I played a season on Varsity difficulty...and pretty much was able to beat every team but only by a few TDs at most. Then I went into Baton Rouge and beat the #6 Tigers 91-14. I think I beat #13 Auburn 41-14.

RTR!!!

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
UAMDB1 said:
Yeah, I'm in my first season of the dynasty mode and killed Tenn and Florida, but had my toughest games against Ole Miss and Duke???!

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
cooleddie said:
Yeah, I'm in my first season of the dynasty mode and killed Tenn and Florida, but had my toughest games against Ole Miss and Duke???!

This is weird...the exact same thing happen to me but the problem was that I lost to Ole Miss at BD...the score was like 27-6. I just couldn't get the offense going at all that game for some weird reason. I was so ****ed after the game, that my wife thought I was being inmature with this just being a video game. I play LSU pretty soon and they are ranked #1 in the polls in my dynasty and I'm at #15 right now.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
playball31580 said:
I play LSU pretty soon and they are ranked #1 in the polls in my dynasty and I'm at #15 right now.
Is Russell in the top 5 for the Heisman? He was #1 for the Heisman all season until they played me and I shut him down...pushing him to #2...where he finished the season. It just seemed like they made him Superman in terms of his passing (35 of 50 for 350+ yds) in pretty much every game except for against me.

Mav^

3rd Team
Sep 11, 2005
theBIGyowski said:
Amen to that!

I played a season on Varsity difficulty...and pretty much was able to beat every team but only by a few TDs at most. Then I went into Baton Rouge and beat the #6 Tigers 91-14. I think I beat #13 Auburn 41-14.

RTR!!!

That's your problem right there. Put it on All-American and ajdust the sliders to give the computer an advantage (i.e. CPU RB strength up to 75% and DEF awareness up to 70%)

On my sliders the games play out exactly like they're supposed to. I handle the cupcakes easily and I have reak problems playing against teams like Ohio State.

brianhenderson

Scout Team
Sep 16, 2005
I just picked up the game today. Started the dynasty right away. I have only played the first game with a win over hawaii 28-24. They made a 21 point run that started halfway through the 3rd quarter.

My only complaint so far is the view you have on kick returns. Can this be changed?

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
Yeah, Hawaii scared me. I played the first game of my dynasty 3 times, and each time Hawaii gave my defense trouble. I ended up beating them only 24-20. Makes me wonder about the game this year.

On a happy note, I won the National Championship against USC my second year. :biga:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I put a redshirt on Prothro for the 2006 season...and now have him back for the 2007 season. Man is this kid awesome or what?! JPW is a much better QB in his junior year...and having Prothro and Hall to pass to is making this game a lot more fun (Brown went pro after the 2006 season). Darby was unstoppable in the 2006 season, but I can't really run the ball all that well now since Jimmy Johns is not very agile...and linebackers are killing my new FB. It's ok though...I am having a field day passing the ball to Prothro and Hall.

RTR!!!

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
Redshirted Pro in my first season, and I am 3-0. Can't wait to get him back. Almost blew the game against Vandy, I was up 35-10 and won the game 42-31. Scared the crap outta me.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Queasy1 said:
I found that the best position for Prothro is the slot. He's killer on the deep fades and posts.
The best play for Prothro is to choose him from the list of key players...then run the passing route that has him on the right...and Hall on the left...it's a play action pass...faking the give to the RB to the right...coming back across the field to the left...and hitting Prothro in stride. It's 18+ yds every time if you don't get sacked. Of coruse...this is in my second season...and Keith Brown is gone...so that moves Hall and Prothro around in formations...so this might not be a pass to Prothro right out of the box. Great play though...and it's something that we might see if Pro is healthy in 2007.

brianhenderson

Scout Team
Sep 16, 2005
my toughest game through first two seasons.....Duke? they went up 14-0 in the first quarter. if their HB is really that stout he should play somewhere else.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
I have found you must play on all american and adjust the CPU sliders to 90 across the board and then with the cpu with the advantage it plays very realistic with Ucheat,LSU,Arky,and the barn all very difficult to beat.I lost to Arky and LSU the 1st season,but won 10 games.Yes,I RS 'd Pro since he would not play and have started the next season. I beat Arkie,but Ga and Ucheat got me so far.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
2006:
14-0 and did not get to play for the NC. :mad2:

2007:
14-0 and won the NC over OU.

2008:
12-2 losses to UT and Miss St. I avenged the UT loss in the SECCG

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
After going 14-0 in 2006...and winning the NC...I am now 6-1 in 2007. I lost a heartbreaker in OT to Notre Dame in South Bend. They scored on me in OT...then I blocked the PAT...got excited...until one of their guys picked up the ball and ran it in for 2 points. I was furious! That's how I lost the game...ugh...

I hate Notre Dame!

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
i am playing the game on All-American and I lost @ UF 28-7, @ LSU is VERY tough, and AU very tough but no surprise thats the way its supposed to be three toughest games were the toughest.

Iput 55+ pts on every body but those 3!

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL
Between not taking classes and playing the game too much, I am now bored with it. I have played on Heisman and havnt lost in like 20 games. If recruiting were realistic, I would prob. lose a few games. I complain, but will keep playing.:)

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Went 12-1 in my first season. Lost to Aubbies in OT :mad:

Recruited a 5 star RB and he took over starting duties from Coffee in the second game of the second season. I had to do something because although I recruited FB's, none of them signed with me. I moved Johns over to fullback, and he's become a world-beater. He isn't quite fast enough for a HB, but he makes a killer FB...fast for a FB and with good hands and very good blocking.

JPW is accurate but slow. Brown was injured for 7 weeks during the 2007 season, so I've had to rely on Caddell and #84 (who is this WR? He's a freshman in the 2006 season..Stover?) Still enjoying it...going to go play it now! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.