Handheld Wars

Crimson Swoosh

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 27, 2006
Knoxville
For some reason the page isn't loading correctly for me here at work.....(probably because they block most of the game sites). Can you give a few details ? Is Microsoft putting out a portable system like the PSP ?

Crimson323

All-SEC
Dec 6, 2005
All Over

The IGN prototype I assume. It looks promising. I think Microsoft would do a better job witha much sleeker and compact design. But Nintendo is and always will be the King of Handheld Systems. The Wii will probably breathe new life into the company, but if Nintendo's console endeavours ever fail, they will still have the handheld market handily wrapped up for the taking.

The PSP to me, is nothing more than a Sega GameGear on steroids, light steroids. I really have to say Sony didn't step up when it was time to battle the Nintendo DS. Maybe Microsoft will be a better challenge for Japan's finest. Until that time, Nintendo still reigns.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
It has not been released by microsoft but the buzz is that they are planning on putting the xbox into a handheld.
If you get a chance to read that article it is WONDERFUL.
If microsoft can put in ALL of those neat features AND make it a phone. I have no doubts people will buy the crap out of um.
That picture was created by an article writer for teamxbox.com
It is not what it will be, It is just a guess.

Crimson323

All-SEC
Dec 6, 2005
All Over
I read the article. I was just what if-ing. I'd say that Nintendo has a lock on handhelds, but Microsoft would blow Sony out of the water at least.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.