Hoover 28 VHHS 24

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
i went home for the game and just got back in t-town. it was a good game i thought Vestavia definatly played the better game and hoover is a VERRRRRRRRRYY beatable team.

as bad as i hate to i will give Whoover credit for the option pass touchdown...the last TD of the game with 1:15 left. They had been running the option all night some times it would work sometimes it wouldnt, then we had em 3 and 10 and they ran the option and BOY WE WERE READY FOR IT...but it was an option pass and the pass hit the WR in stride on the goal line good call they had been setting that up the whole game...but whoover wont win state just a decent team, the past 3 weeks has been the worst for hoover since that clown of a coach has been there

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
This is true, and last time I checked, Daphne (where my daughter was born and my sons both started the first grade), is some more something and they are really tired of Hoover kicking on them in the 6A state game.

Even though Fairhope gave them a fight tonight, Daphne is almost as lethal as Vestavia.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
i went home for the game and just got back in t-town. it was a good game i thought Vestavia definatly played the better game and hoover is a VERRRRRRRRRYY beatable team.

as bad as i hate to i will give Whoover credit for the option pass touchdown...the last TD of the game with 1:15 left. They had been running the option all night some times it would work sometimes it wouldnt, then we had em 3 and 10 and they ran the option and BOY WE WERE READY FOR IT...but it was an option pass and the pass hit the WR in stride on the goal line good call they had been setting that up the whole game...but whoover wont win state just a decent team, the past 3 weeks has been the worst for hoover since that clown of a coach has been there
:biggrin2: Spoken like a true sore loser..:biggrin2:

It must really hurt to watch your previously undefeated Rebels lose to a merely "decent" team..:eek:

And to top it off, find yourself outcoached yet again by a "clown"!!! ;)

You may have a point there though, as we in "WHoover" are entertained by RP and laugh it up each year while winnng yet another state championship!!:smile:

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
Hoover 44, Homewood 21

Vestavia Hills 24, Minor 13

Daphne 27, LeFlore 20

So far, my Alumn's are doing quite well -- Vestavia, Daphne (where my daugther was born) is making me proud, and Ol' Hoover is still hustlin' and getting the job done!

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
You may have a point there though, as we in "WHoover" are entertained by RP and laugh it up each year while winnng yet another state championship!!:smile:

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
the clown wont WONT win state this year...sorry and if they even come close to winnin it theres somthin wrong...not that good this year and if you think they are as good whoa your sadly mistaken

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the clown wont WONT win state this year...sorry and if they even come close to winnin it theres somthin wrong...not that good this year and if you think they are as good whoa your sadly mistaken[/QUOTE]

Mmm OK. Well since you've settled that little issue...Any other predictions for this year?? :smile:

And just what is an "olf tymer" anyway? ;)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Look say it as much as you want Whoover is better than any team in the state of Alabama.

If John Curtis beat them 28-14 just think how bad they would have beaten your school.

So if Whoover won't win state ( which they will ) then who will????????????????

Bowhunter

Oct 23, 2006
Tuscaloosa
same minor team that play hoover to 3 right...what i thought
Minor's qb got hurt in the VHHS game. I think Minor is a very underated team this year from what I have seen. I graduated from VHHS in '03 and this years team is one of the strongest I have seen in a while, no doubt.

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
Look say it as much as you want Whoover is better than any team in the state of Alabama.

If John Curtis beat them 28-14 just think how bad they would have beaten your school.

So if Whoover won't win state ( which they will ) then who will????????????????
my money is on prattville

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Thats possable for Prattville, but 2006 was not one of Hoover's better teams. Not to mention that Hoover has still been the most dominate 6A football team since 2000 and is still a force to be reckon with. Good luck to Prattville and Go Bucs hope to see you at state.

SoldierForTide

All-American
Sep 28, 2006
Atlanta
:smile: Going through life comparing scores and ignoring the basic rules of grammer will only lead to trouble...:biggrin2:

Good luck to your Rebs the rest of the year. :BigA:
At least spell grammar correctly... :biggrin2:

When I was in high school, my team from Louisiana went to Bama and took down Hoover, then won a "national championship".

I'm just sayin.:biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.