Hoover 28 VHHS 24

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
are you sure your not an auburn fan because you act like one!

ahhhhh your still in high school hahaha that explains somethings....go back to high school where you belong
First I am not an aubie. About 55% of my house is covered in crimson not to mention my whole room (the only reason the rest is not is because my mom is an aub and my brother is not really a football fan) besides this is the high school board the barn has nothing to do with this. Second yeah I am in high school but you are only like what 2 years older then me. Not much of a big difference. Third as you can see when everybody saw Hoover lose to P-Ville everybody jumped on the bandwagen. If you don't believe me just look on Facebook, AL.com and Myspace. Fourth Its summer so I can't go back until August. 5. It really looks like the Hoover/Vestavia rivalry keeps on even after high school.

Last edited:

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
First I am not an aubie. About 55% of my house is covered in crimson not to mention my whole room (the only reason the rest is not is because my mom is an aub and my brother is not really a football fan) besides this is the high school board the barn has nothing to do with this. Second yeah I am in high school but you are only like what 2 years older then me. Not much of a big difference. Third as you can see when everybody saw Hoover lose to P-Ville everybody jumped on the bandwagen. If you don't believe me just look on Facebook, AL.com and Myspace. Fourth Its summer so I can't go back until August. Fith It really looks like the Hoover/Vestavia rialry keeps on even after high school.

Hoover's doing a swell job teaching kids to spell these days....and any argument bringing up facebook or myspace i'll act like it was never posted.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.