5A Quarter Finals

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
Anybody have any toughts about the games this weekend. Especially about the game with Eufaula and St. Paul's. What about the other match ups. Anybody have any ideas about any of the games?

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Probably the best game of the playoffs. St.Paul's will be loaded next year and should be contenders again. Hats off to both teams, but St.Paul's came up just short. 24-20. Good luck Eufaula against a good UMS teams

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
Thanks, Eufaula/St. Paul was a very good game between two good football teams.I am proud that Eufaula was able to come from behind and win. Eufaula will be up against another very good team next week. But I believe we will be at home and not have to make the long trip to Mobile for this game. I don't know anything about UMS Wright, but I know they have a very good team. This should be another very good, hard fought game. You are correct, St. Paul's should definately be a contender next year, they are losing very few seniors and will be very tough again next year.
Good luck to all the teams.

JoeWilly12

1st Team
Sep 27, 2006
Athens, AL
athens is hot right and has already beaten johnson once this year. now we have them at home and will beat them again. look forward to seeing eufaula/st paul in birmingham.

bamajake

1st Team
Sep 27, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
All of the Super 6 games are being televised. According to the AHSAA web site, all games are being shown live on WTZT TV-11 Huntsville, WJSX TV-24 Anniston-Gadsden, WABM UPN68 Birmingham, WRJM My67 Montgomery-Troy, WTVY TV4 Dothan and WJTC TV44 Mobile. CSS is scheduled to show the Friday games (3A & 5A) and the Saturday afternoon game (6A) live. The 4A game will be shown on CSS on a tape delayed basis Sunday at 1:00, the 2A game on Sunday at 3:00 and the 1A game on Monday at 11:30.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.