Hoover vs. Vestavia!

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
Just got back from the game. Offensive show. The Rogers
(33) kid from Vestavia is special. Hes only a Jr. Does anyone know if we got a shot at him. I think his dad played at msu and he likes lsu. man he is something and JPW brother isnt shabby. :cool:

CadensDad

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2006
Phenix City,AL
I heard from somewhere that JPW brother commited to Alabama as a baseball player. (Not sure on that 100% and I dont recall my source I'll see if I can find it.)

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I went to Vestavia and was happy to see them play so well, hate to see them lose though. I talked to my cousin who is a senior at Vestavia and he says Rogers is talking with Bama and LSU, but wants to go to Bama. Kerry Murphey looked great. He had an interception in the first half and a big sack later in the game. Brandon Clear tore us up pretty good, he looks like he is ready to play at the next level. Are we looking at Dennis King right now? He is very quick and has great moves. It looked like about half of Hoover's squad is D-1 material. Vestavia was overmatched and played their hearts out to stay in the game. Go Rebels.

BamaIMRice

2nd Team
Dec 2, 2006
Cotaco, AL
Went to the game, and it definitely showcased all the big time prospects, and a few others. Vestavia and Hoover both played a great game, and this was by far the best high school game I've been to in quite a while! Good luck Hoover!!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I went to Vestavia and was happy to see them play so well, hate to see them lose though. I talked to my cousin who is a senior at Vestavia and he says Rogers is talking with Bama and LSU, but wants to go to Bama. Kerry Murphey looked great. He had an interception in the first half and a big sack later in the game. Brandon Clear tore us up pretty good, he looks like he is ready to play at the next level. Are we looking at Dennis King right now? He is very quick and has great moves. It looked like about half of Hoover's squad is D-1 material. Vestavia was overmatched and played their hearts out to stay in the game. Go Rebels.
No, Dennis King is to small.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.