Prattville vs Hoover

RAM

All-SEC
Aug 2, 2006
I put a question on the recruiting board. I think everyone is to worried to look at this board until we have a coach (Who is 99 for Hoover?)

RAM

All-SEC
Aug 2, 2006
Still would like to know the name but Just found out he is Aburnt bound.

phil2366

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2005
A, A
Someone please update the score and QTR for me...I'm in Texas and not able to see or hear the game. :BigA:

GrandBayTider

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2004
Prattville, AL
Well Foley Boy you had it right, the Lions did beat Hoover like you predicted weeks ago. You just had the wrong Lions :)

Larry Smith has really grown over the last three years, his play last night was so much different than the first time he was in the championship game against Hoover. He is going to be backing up Nickson (sp?) at Vandy giving them a tough 1-2 punch of Alabama QBs. I'm hoping Gentry doesn't slip through Alabama's grasp with the coaching turnover. Right now he is still pretty solid with Bama, but is now considering taking a trip to Louisville and FSU in order to have an option depending on what happens at Bama. The good news is the Prattville program is really tight so McCall, Greenwood, Harper and Tatum are all good connections to help keep Gentry. The bad news is there have been some bad feelings about how Tatum was treated in his SR year, and a lot of people are saying Greenwood is getting held down just like Tatum. So the change may actually help keep the pipeline flowing. Now we might want to put Albert on the list to watch next year. He is a good RB who has put up big numbers against good Defenses.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Congratulations to Prattville!

They outplayed and outcoached Hoover all afternoon as this was not an upset by any means.

QB Larry Smith was the difference as he played a near perfect game.

Still, Hoover making it to 7 straight championship games and going 5-2 during that stretch is a feat that may never be matched.

Great game Lions and Go Bucs!!!! See you next year!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.