2007 Alabama Signing Class (NSD 2/07)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/21)

Auburn commit Josh Chapman will be visiting Bama for official visit this coming weekend. He said he is still commited to Auburn and that CKS has offered him a Bama scholly. More to come of this I am sure.

RAM

All-SEC
Aug 2, 2006

Can we get a break down of where we stand after the weekend vists. It appears at this point we have several waiting until NSD. We also may take off a verbal who might be going elsewhere (Pitt) and Marve is well Marve. Just would like a up date so I can call it a day and not stay up thinking someone may pull the late night commitment. Also are some maybe a closed door verbal and just waiting for NSD ie. Gibson and others? P.S. Go Bears!

champal003

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 26, 2006
Coldwater, AL

Crimsonsurfer, is there any way you could indicate Saban era players on here in a different color so it will actually show who Saban has been going at. Thanks.

Crimson Surfer

Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

Crimsonsurfer, is there any way you could indicate Saban era players on here in a different color so it will actually show who Saban has been going at. Thanks.
If they are listed on our Commitments and Prospect List they are Coach Saban era players. lol The list is kept up to date. Obviously there are some hold overs from CMS that are still listing Bama, but they are now all CNS prospects or commits.

BamaFan1961

All-SEC
Oct 26, 2005
Hayden, Al

They could always list them either in purple or gold (the color of CNS shirts). :biggrin2:

CS and RTO, how do you keep your head from exploding with all the info changing so fast. It seems to me that this has been the craziest year in recruiting in a long time (soft verbals and switching at the last minute).

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

They could always list them either in purple or gold (the color of CNS shirts). :biggrin2:

CS and RTO, how do you keep your head from exploding with all the info changing so fast. It seems to me that this has been the craziest year in recruiting in a long time (soft verbals and switching at the last minute).

shhh.....did someone say something?......

could've sworn I heard someone say "commitment".....

Crimson Surfer

Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

shhh.....did someone say something?......

could've sworn I heard someone say "commitment".....
That was Nick Fanuzzi, but no need to whisper. He is not a soft commitment. ;)

Bama Mag: Nick Fanuzzi Profile

Robert Marve was interviewed after Fanuzzi committed to Bama and he said he is still a soft verbal to Bama. He will decide after his Hawaii visit. He said Bama still wants him.

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/22)

Ok, after the Jackson commitment, how many do we have now? Since this is going to be a small class, relatively speaking, how many more commitments can we possibly get?

Crimson Surfer

Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/23)

Tide picks up three-star quarterback prospect from Texas
Alabama added a second quarterback to its 2007 recruiting class and perhaps put some teeth in coach Nick Saban's "you shop, we shop" philosophy.

Nick Fanuzzi of San Antonio, rated by Rivals.com as a three-star prospect, became Saban's second commitment Monday.

Alabama also picked up a commitment from defensive back Kareem Jackson of Macon, Ga.

NiteyNight

Scout Team
Nov 29, 2006
Re: Stud WR Dwight Jones to visit 2/2

what kind of receiver does Jones remind you the most of? He looks like a big receiver that doesn't have great speed but makes up for it with his hands and his body control. Just wondering who he might be compared to. By the way, I like the thread title "stud WR Dwight Jones." We need some more "stud" WRs so Jones come our way!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.